ADVERTISEMENT

Not outclssed

I thought it was a pretty good showing. The defense is stout, and the offense will come along. A 2 or 3 loss season seems reasonable.

ND's defense HELD SERVE for 3 quarters then folded. OSU simply wore it down.

But ND itself had NO SERVE. The offense is not only anemic against a team of this stature, it's also TENTATIVE. I had no confidence that it could operate with any sustained effectiveness. Almost remarkably, it managed one really good drive.

Another heavyweight fight. Another loss. Not a knockout, but clearly beaten on points.
If you know so much, why don't you ever come on the board before the game and tell us what will happen? The answer? Because you are a master of the post game bitch. You should rename yourself "Hindsight is 20-20".

If asked before the game, I can pretty much guarantee you would have had us never in the game and blown out. But instead, you wait until after the game so that you can state with complete "honesty" that that you had no confidence we could operate with sustained effectiveness. What a load of crap. You know who else didn't operate with sustained effectiveness last night? The great Ohio State team with their Heisman Trophy candidate QB.

The sad part is that had Notre Dame won, and when they have won in the past, you are nowhere to be seen. Hiding because you can't openly complain and act all-knowing about the shortcomings of the team you supposedly like and root for.

Reactions: francade
you really do not get it? its been explained to you multiple times

When you are the STARTER and supposed to be the STARTER that is VERY different then being the backup filling in.
First game as starter with a good bit of experience is not a big jump …. There’s reasons the offense was putrid last night, and it has nothing to do with Buchner starting first game

Reactions: 4-4-3
If you know so much, why don't you ever come on the board before the game and tell us what will happen? The answer? Because you are a master of the post game bitch. You should rename yourself "Hindsight is 20-20".

If asked before the game, I can pretty much guarantee you would have had us never in the game and blown out. But instead, you wait until after the game so that you can state with complete "honesty" that that you had no confidence we could operate with sustained effectiveness. What a load of crap. You know who else didn't operate with sustained effectiveness last night? The great Ohio State team with their Heisman Trophy candidate QB.

The sad part is that had Notre Dame won, and when they have won in the past, you are nowhere to be seen. Hiding because you can't openly complain and act all-knowing about the shortcomings of the team you supposedly like and root for.
The only hindsight left is YOU. You're gone, man. I won't ever have to listen to you again. How nice for ME.

I'm just picking up your one or two posts that got through the barbed wire before I shut you down.

As I said previously, POST AWAY and DO CONTINUE YOUR PERSONAL ATTACKS. You won't EVER hit your TARGET.

Sorry.

Felt way worse after the FSU win last year than I do today.

Opposite though… felt bad about D and saw potential with offense,but still oline issies
How many sacks did they give up last year? Week one. This team is better and would go 12-0 in 2021. 2021 team goes 8-4 in 2022

Reactions: ftnfan62
Sure. I was INTENTIONALLY understating it.

I'm fully aware of who the OTHER GUY is. He's the kind of QB ND USED TO GET.

Now, it gets Wimbush, Book, Pyne and Buchner.

No #1 draft pick there.
Felt way worse after the FSU win last year than I do today

Never though about it that way but agree and after Toledo worse.

It seems a bit like “Biden” on the board and we can’t talk about the egg Harry and the OL laid.

The biggest concern coming out of that game is the line for me. Not TB.

Never though about it that way but agree and after Toledo worse.

It seems a bit like “Biden” on the board and we can’t talk about the egg Harry and the OL laid.

The biggest concern coming out of that game is the line for me. Not TB.
Someone needs blamed for the zeke move/start and Lugg… 3 years straight of crap from them

Best post I have read all day.

Classic.

Someone needs blamed for the zeke move/start and Lugg… 3 years straight of crap from them
Who? Harry? Rees?

What do you suggest on the OL? They seem hell bent on playing Lugg at G. They must know something we don’t.

Have to trust the staff. Alt playing. Fisher playing. There is a legitimate reason that Rocco isn’t.

Who? Harry? Rees?

What do you suggest on the OL? They seem hell bent on playing Lugg at G. They must know something we don’t.

Have to trust the staff. Alt playing. Fisher playing. There is a legitimate reason that Rocco isn’t.
I’d trust staff except they had no clue last year… Alt was fourth attempt at LT and is absolute stud. Rees leads offensive decisions

mom sure zeke and Lugg can tell you what should happen, but they can’t physically do it … I don’t know if anyone is better but you can’t be much worse…
Tray something else that hasn’t failed 3 years in a row

I’d trust staff except they had no clue last year… Alt was fourth attempt at LT and is absolute stud. Rees leads offensive decisions

mom sure zeke and Lugg can tell you what should happen, but they can’t physically do it … I don’t know if anyone is better but you can’t be much worse…
Tray something else that hasn’t failed 3 years in a row
I thought Kristofic was at least a stabilizing presence last year. Thought he’d for sure start this year.

Everyone said Harry was the line whisperer. The line was decent at the end last year. Not great but decent. Horrible at the start.

Maybe OSU DL is that good but ND’s line play was not up to speed with the entire team back. Something didn’t look right.

Everyone said Harry was the line whisperer. The line was decent at the end last year. Not great but decent. Horrible at the start.

Maybe OSU DL is that good but ND’s line play was not up to speed with the entire team back. Something didn’t look right.
Zeke and Lugg…. Zeke was benched last year for a reason… Lugg makes like 2-5 mental errors a game that are costly.. zeke is bad all game unless it’s a screen then he can show off his wheels and block 20 yds downfield

Need to go back and watch it. The backs seemed to get hit almost immediately as did Buch.

Had to be the worst unit when the coaches grade everyone.

“If you know so much, why don't you ever come on the board before the game and tell us what will happen? The answer? Because you are a master of the post game bitch. You should rename yourself "Hindsight is 20-20".”

Great post, 83. The whole thing was spot on. He’s the biggest gasbag on this board. Arrogant know-it-all jackass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT