ADVERTISEMENT

Norte Dame 11.5 Over Army

This is becoming the most interesting game of the year and perhaps of the last 7 years. This game is a lay-up. Should be no problem. The roster is intact, no major injuries, no excuses to overshadow the game. If Coach 8 & 4 is good for 7 or more points to Army in his stylistic approach to coaching; this will be interesting. If ND loses, who does Swarbrick point to? (Someone please get him a mirror) Not only do the alumni, fans and students need to view Kelly and this coaching staff with failure, but the entire Athletic and ND Administration starting with Swarbrick. There may be enormous questions about ND asked next week at this time. Should be interesting....but maybe nothing happens and the good ship lollipop continues to sink. Excruciatingly slowly.

11.5 over Army speaks volumes. We are talking about ND playing Army! The spread should be 40. An 11.5 point spread is like a pick 'em. This is how low ND has sunk. One thing about Vegas, it's all about numbers. No emotion in it at all.

Notre Dame vs. Army was a bona fide dogfight rivalry back in the day.....sadly, it might become one again.

Reactions: end_23
I think Army will upset the Irish 24 to 22. Army is no slouch this year. Especially on defense.
The big problem I see with Coach Kelly now is that he is burnt out on the job.
He did an excellent job rebuilding the Irish into a winning program and it culminated with an exciting year last year---if not for all the injuries we would have made the playoffs (but got beaten badly by Alabama)
Brian Kelly is out of energy and is going through the motions this year.
Notre Dame alumni need to quit putting all this nonfootball related work on the Head coaches---all these damn banquets and gatherings need to be cut down ! I want the coaches in the filmroom and at practice and out recruiting and that is it !!!!

This is becoming the most interesting game of the year and perhaps of the last 7 years. This game is a lay-up. Should be no problem. The roster is intact, no major injuries, no excuses to overshadow the game. If Coach 8 & 4 is good for 7 or more points to Army in his stylistic approach to coaching; this will be interesting. If ND loses, who does Swarbrick point to? (Someone please get him a mirror) Not only do the alumni, fans and students need to view Kelly and this coaching staff with failure, but the entire Athletic and ND Administration starting with Swarbrick. There may be enormous questions about ND asked next week at this time. Should be interesting....but maybe nothing happens and the good ship lollipop continues to sink. Excruciatingly slowly.

it can not be said any better

Reactions: end_23
I think Army will upset the Irish 24 to 22. Army is no slouch this year. Especially on defense.
The big problem I see with Coach Kelly now is that he is burnt out on the job.
He did an excellent job rebuilding the Irish into a winning program and it culminated with an exciting year last year---if not for all the injuries we would have made the playoffs (but got beaten badly by Alabama)
Brian Kelly is out of energy and is going through the motions this year.
Notre Dame alumni need to quit putting all this nonfootball related work on the Head coaches---all these damn banquets and gatherings need to be cut down ! I want the coaches in the filmroom and at practice and out recruiting and that is it !!!!
You do realize the coaches already are at practice for the maximum allowed time, right? And what is Kelly going to learn in studying more film than he already does? He's not going to change his ways. The only thing more film study will help, is if he studied what other coaches do to manage a game. His game plans sick, his game management sucks and his play calling is that of a 12 yr old playing Techmo bowl in 1990 with San Francisco.

Last edited:
Army is much like Navy , but not as talented. N.D. should win easily , unless the team is totally demoralized ( a possibility ) at this point. This will be the last win in a 4-8 season. Very disappointing to say the least.

Reactions: Nocalirish
If ND manages to be an over matched under-manned Army team, the question is will the 'shills' return and be 'fist pumping' about the latest 'return to glory'!

If he was coaching in the SEC he'd have five times the responsibilities off the field.

If ND manages to be an over matched under-manned Army team, the question is will the 'shills' return and be 'fist pumping' about the latest 'return to glory'!

I guess you have to be reminded (again) that "the shills" have no power to do anything related to ND football. They just have an opinion, like you. You seem to have a huge problem with opposing opinions. Most important reminder to you is that the "shills" are not the "reason for the season". They aren't playing and they aren't recruiting and they aren't coaching. They are just fans trying to figure this whole thing out , but, just like you, they are powerless. By you name calling doesn't make you empowered or wiser or smarter than anyone else. No one has the inside track on disappointment in regards to this season but it appears you are trying like heck to own it.

and we resume calculations on how ND can be in the playoff picture and construction on the Kelly statue resumes! Jack resigns kelly untill 2028!

A possibility. We have the same thing at SC. A win over an injured and poorly performing Cal is seen as a sign of returning to glory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT