ADVERTISEMENT

New blood at B&G...

SLIDEMAG

Shakes Down The Thunder
Dec 18, 2009
I'm thrilled the Irish pulled out the victory against Miami but watching the game review got me thinking about the current state of this site. I love Lou. The man has forgotten more about ND football than most will ever know. And I've been a fan of Bryan since his days at ISD. In fact, he's better than ever, particularly in podcasts, where he's learned to have a back-and-forth discourse and not cut off his co-host all the time. Guy is a total pro. Asset.

However, the new guys have me scratching my head. Jones is informed and knowledgeable but roughly 20% too smug. And the two coughing guys covering recruiting seem nice, but, man, do I miss Ivins. I understand recruiting coverage is speculative, but if I hear one more "Who knows?" or "I'm not sure" in the recruiting corner, I'm going to lose it. Maybe it's not a lack of insight and info, but of presentation?

I don't mean to bitch. I love the site. Just my two cents. I'd like to cancel my other ND subscriptions and just roll with B&G. But as it is, I can't just yet. Thanks for listening. Go Irish.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News