ADVERTISEMENT

Never Mind

irish4life888

I've posted how many times?
Sep 20, 2009
He's been covering ND football well...forever. Any questions the board wants me to ask him lol?

He's been covering ND football well...forever. Any questions the board wants me to ask him lol?

why is Quinn still o line coach? Why do the media give Kelly softball questions. what are his favorite restaurants n things to do in SB

what does he think of mayor Pete

Reactions: chitown sot
!) From his prospective, what the hell happened at Michigan. Especially after a bye week? 2) What is the real low down on Phil during his time at ND and his eventual transfer? 3) Who is the weak link on the staff as far as recruiting goes?

You know there is a certain guy who has covered ND football longer than anybody ever has, has more inside info than anybody, is a legend and happens to work for this site?
He can answer all these questions & so much more.
Lou S.

You know there is a certain guy who has covered ND football longer than anybody ever has, has more inside info than anybody, is a legend and happens to work for this site?
Lou S.
That's cool. I'll take in as many educated knowledgeable opinions as possible.

I'm sure I'll get pretty much the same answers as he writes. I do believe, especially with long time writers, that cover the ND football beat that you have to be careful or you might find yourself on the outside the guy no one talks with.

To be honest I don't know what compelled me to start this thread. I think I had a couple of scotches when I wrote this. I doubt I'll even bring up football when I see him. Sorry guys my apologies.

Reactions: echowaker
Lou S.
I think Jack and Lou have been around about the same time. I met Jack probably I. The late 80s early 90s and he was covering ND then.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later"...Mitch Hedberg

The only people who really know what happened at Michigan aren't talking about it.

Lou S.
Lou is a Notre dame football savant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT