ADVERTISEMENT

never an easy game !

Agreed.

Thats why I've said many times, I can never relax, no matter who the opponent is, with this Kelly coached team.

Sure he wins games. And is better than Willingham and Weis. But sheesh … he's giving this old man a heart attack every weekend. When can I ever sit back and just enjoy a Notre Dame game?

The story of the CBK tenure.

It is like every Saturday that is not TOTAL ND domination people post all over this message board that are obviously watching their first season of college football.....it is so cute to watch them melt all day.

Nail biter...?!?! Are we talking about the FL/UT game? ND could have went over the century mark had they left their starters in. Defense gave up a few big plays then made adjustments the 2nd half and dominated.

Nail biter...?!?! Are we talking about the FL/UT game? ND could have went over the century mark had they left their starters in. Defense gave up a few big plays then made adjustments the 2nd half and dominated.

It was, until the 2nd half. Then I could finally sit back and relax a bit.

I never felt the game was getting away, but the 1st half made me wonder would it will be like when that is JuJu Smith and Co. running free!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT