ADVERTISEMENT

ND v. Clemson predictions

interesting comments by BK:

“We needed to have more depth," Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly said of his 2012 team. "We were pretty good with our first 44 players. We needed to get down to 85. All phases of our football team have been strengthened: offense, defense, special teams. ... This is a much more balanced football team. That was a team that we were winning close games. That team could have been 5-7. This team was 12-0, and it deserved to be 12-0. So much more balance and depth within the program."

I'm expecting another classic. ND 28 - Clemsun 24.

No idea on the score - game could go so many ways. Potential for both D's to put up a score or two I do know this - I am tired of seeing/reading every single "expert" picking Clemson. I truly believe the Irish will win this game. Get to the QB and let him know he's in for a different type of day.

Go Irish - Beat Clemson!!

Reactions: Riverside Irish
No idea on the score - game could go so many ways. Potential for both D's to put up a score or two I do know this - I am tired of seeing/reading every single "expert" picking Clemson. I truly believe the Irish will win this game. Get to the QB and let him know he's in for a different type of day.

Go Irish - Beat Clemson!!
ND 27. Tigers 20

ND 17-13 at half

3rd
ND 27-23

4th
ND scores 10
Clemson scores 10

37-27
ND wins bring on Bama

This thread is not official until BoditheGreat is in it!

I will just watch the game ! No predictions, except that if our defense plays at the top of its game, and the offense and special teams avoid mistakes, I believe that ND can give Clemson More than they can handle !

I went with 27-24 at the outset but with Lawrence out I’m moving it to 30-24 ND

Clemson 35
Notre Dame 24

I can see an outcome in which either team scores late to make the results look better for them.

ND and Book come out really hot with some beautifully scripted plays. We see Book go to work on 5-10 yard passes AND run a few out of RPOs.

I think we go up 14-0 or 14-3 or 10-0.

Clemson’s depth and strength evetuslly wear us down.

31-24 or 34-24 Clemson final.

Hope I’m wrong,

Based on last nights team meal I’m leaning towards Clemson. Gladiators and warriors ate Healthy before battle. They should be eating veggies, lean meats, and whole grains. Not cookies, fried foods, and deserts at an all you can smash buffet.

Bold prediction. The Irish come out to copperhead road with a shirtless tevon Coney leading the pack

Based on last nights team meal I’m leaning towards Clemson. Gladiators and warriors ate Healthy before battle. They should be eating veggies, lean meats, and whole grains. Not cookies, fried foods, and deserts at an all you can smash buffet.
If that was the 12-0 diet that led to this season, I will take it.

interesting comments by BK:

“We needed to have more depth," Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly said of his 2012 team. "We were pretty good with our first 44 players. We needed to get down to 85. All phases of our football team have been strengthened: offense, defense, special teams. ... This is a much more balanced football team. That was a team that we were winning close games. That team could have been 5-7. This team was 12-0, and it deserved to be 12-0. So much more balance and depth within the program."

I saw this post the other day and scratched my head. Kelly must be on drugs if he thinks this team is 85-deep. Certainly not to playoff reqquirements.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT