ADVERTISEMENT

Nd Turned the corner !

Peyton didnt have a rocket arm but he threw a good deep ball
Peyton had a rocket arm until he didn’t !

Peyton had three “questionable” surgical procedures until he had the “correct” surgical procedure.

Before his medical issues Peyton had a rocket arm.

P.S. Don’t confuse less than a tight spiral with the lack of a rocket arm.

Peyton had three “questionable” surgical procedures until he had the “correct” surgical procedure.

He never had a rocket arm

I swear you never watched football before.

You dont know shit about football, college or pro

Just so dumb

Peyton didnt have a rocket arm but he threw a good deep ball

Just so dumb
I’m friendly with the neurosurgeon who was retained to evaluate Peyton so I think that my sources are far more reliable than your uninformed and ignorant opinions.

I’m friendly with the neurosurgeon who was retained to evaluate Peyton so I think that my sources are far more reliable than your uninformed and ignorant opinions.
What the hell does a neurosurgeon have to do with determining if Peyton had a strong arm before his surgery.....HAHAHA

You keep embarrassing yourself!

Even Tom Brady sr would tell you he didnt have a rocket arm

You need better sources !

What the hell does a neurosurgeon have to do with determining if Peyton had a strong arm before his surgery.....HAHAHA

You’re arrogance is significantly exceeded by your ignorance !

The Neurosurgeon was brought in to evaluate Peyton’s ability to throw the football POST surgery !

Do you know what the term “Frozen Rope” means ?

My source is unimpeachable and irrefutable !

What’s your source ?

You’re arrogance is significantly exceeded by your ignorance !

The Neurosurgeon was brought in to evaluate Peyton’s ability to throw the football POST surgery !

Do you know what the term “Frozen Rope” means ?

My source is unimpeachable and irrefutable !

What’s your source ?
You dont have a source. You know a neurosurgeon who evaluated Peyton Manning.....OKAY WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DETERMINING THE STRENGTH OF HIS ARM.......NOTHING

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANY TOPIC !

Since you know nothing about footbal, I’ll help you out.

My Neurosurgeon friend trained under Dr. Barth Green and was involved with the University of Miami football program while in Medical school. His C.V. is beyond impressive !

Now tell us, how does my source compare to your non-source ?

You dont have a source. You know a neurosurgeon who evaluated Peyton Manning.....OKAY WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DETERMINING THE STRENGTH OF HIS ARM.......NOTHING

YOU’RE BEYOND STUPID !

WHY do you think he was asked to evaluate Peyton Manning by NFL teams ?

Sadly, I can’t help you because there is no cure for stupid !

WHAT do you think he was being evaluated for, his ability to shout “Omaha”

You’re beyond obtuse !

Since you know nothing about footbal, I’ll help you out.

My Neurosurgeon friend trained under Dr. Barth Green and was involved with the University of Miami football program while in Medical school. His C.V. is beyond impressive !

Now tell us, how does my source compare to your non-source ?
Okay...so you have no source. Got it. I'm glad your friend knows someone who was involved with Miami football.

Now tell me how Peyton had a rocket arm please

Okay...so you have no source. Got it. I'm glad your friend knows someone who was involved with Miami football.

You didn’t answer my question !

WHY do you think that my friend was asked to evaluate Peyton ?

What was the purpose of the evaluation ?

Hint: To determine his arm strength and his ability to throw the football accurately.

You didn’t answer my question !

WHY do you think that my friend was asked to evaluate Peyton ?

What was the purpose of the evaluation ?

Hint: To determine his arm strength and his ability to throw the football accurately.
Yeah thats why they have a neurosurgeon evaluate people. To determine arm strength.

I swear you are one of the biggest morons I've ever come across

Even if that was the case, which it wasnt, how does that determine if he had a rocket arm? He could have had an average arm and still been evaluated.

So either way, your point was moronic

“Involved” ?

My source is a prominent Neurosurgeon who is eminently qualified to evaluate Peyton’s ability to throw the football.

What’s your source ?

Last edited:
“Involved” ?

My source is a prominent Neurosurgeon who is eminently qualified to evaluate Peyton’s ability to throw the football.

What’s your source ?
Yep. Thats what neurosurgeons do. Evaluate peoples ability to throw a football, yep

Just so dumb
I watched a lot of Colts games, since I live in Indy, and you are right. He never had a rocket arm and it just got worse after 4 or 5 surgeries. He did have one great season in Denver after leaving Indy but his last season he had a noodle for a right arm.

I watched a lot of Colts games, since I live in Indy, and you are right. He never had a rocket arm and it just got worse after 4 or 5 surgeries. He did have one great season in Denver after leaving Indy but his last season he had a noodle for a right arm.
Obviously he was one of the greatest qbs ever. But never did he have a rocket arm. He was a genius and extremely accurate

Reactions: Irishjohn68

He’s just making stuff up again. Then again he seems to know everyone.

Obviously he was one of the greatest qbs ever. But never did he have a rocket arm. He was a genius and extremely accurate
This. I mean he did have skills to be one of the greatest QBs of all time. He could throw a long ball but he was no Dan Marino or John Elway. He was more like Joe Montana.

Yeah thats why they have a neurosurgeon evaluate people. To determine arm strength.

I swear you are one of the biggest morons I've ever come across

Even if that was the case, which it wasnt, how does that determine if he had a rocket arm? He could have had an average arm and still been evaluated.

So either way, your point was moronic
You are beyond ignorant !

What determines the ability of the arm to function ?

Does the word “nerves” come to mind ?

Do you actually think before and/or after you type ?
Based on your responses I seriously doubt it !

He could be bed ridden and still have been evaluated.

it’s not the act of being evaluated that’s at issue, it’s the concluding diagnosis and prognosis in terms of him being able to throw the football that’s the issue.

Based on your responses I’ve concluded that you’re not very bright and as I stated earlier, sadly, there is no cure for dumb.

You simply lack the intellect to understand why NFL teams would ask a Neurosurgeon to evaluate a QB’s ability to throw a football.

I keep asking you, what’s your source ?
Why can’t you answer that question ?

There is no cure for dumb, but good luck trying !

You are beyond ignorant !

What determines the ability of the arm to function ?

Does the word “nerves” come to mind ?

Do you actually think before and/or after you type ?
Based on your responses I seriously doubt it !

He could be bed ridden and still have been evaluated.

it’s not the act of being evaluated that’s at issue, it’s the concluding diagnosis and prognosis in terms of him being able to throw the football that’s the issue.

Based on your responses I’ve concluded that you’re not very bright and as I stated earlier, sadly, there is no cure for dumb.

You simply lack the intellect to understand why NFL teams would ask a Neurosurgeon to evaluate a QB’s ability to throw a football.

I keep asking you, what’s your source ?
Why can’t you answer that question ?

There is no cure for dumb, but good luck trying !
I could go to a neurosurgeon and get evaluated. Any qb can. The worst qb with the weakest arm could go to a neurosurgeon

It has nothing to do with how your arm is

Pyne reminds me a lot of Michael Vick. (ok, I know we aren’t supposed to do player comparisons, but this one was so obvious, I could not hold back!)

Reactions: IrishMike409
I could go to a neurosurgeon and get evaluated. Any qb can. The worst qb with the weakest arm could go to a neurosurgeon

It has nothing to do with how your arm is
It has EVERYTHING to do with his arm.

I really didn’t believe that anyone could be so dumb !

Peyton didn’t just “GO” to a Neurosurgeon, a Neurosurgeon was specifically brought in to evaluate Peyton’s ability to throw the football.

it’s beyond incredible that you can’t grasp that evaluative process !

By the way, what’s your source and what are their credentials.

It has EVERYTHING to do with his arm.

I really didn’t believe that anyone could be so dumb !

Peyton didn’t just “GO” to a Neurosurgeon, a Neurosurgeon was specifically brought in to evaluate Peyton’s ability to throw the football.

it’s beyond incredible that you can’t grasp that evaluative process !

By the way, what’s your source and what are their credentials.
Has nothing to do with if he had a rocket arm prior to surgery or not.

Absolutely zero

Has nothing to do with if he had a rocket arm prior to surgery or not.

Absolutely zero
You’re an idiot, the conclusion was drawn after the evaluation.

In order to post there should be a minimum IQ requirement !

Has zero to do with him having a rocket arm or not. Zero
Please, please, please, ask yourself, why would an NFL team call in a neurosurgeon for the purpose of evaluating Peyton’s ability to throw the football If not to determine his arm strength and accuracy ?

Your responses make you look like an uninformed moron.

Please, please, please, ask yourself, why would an NFL team call in a neurosurgeon for the purpose of evaluating Peyton’s ability to throw the football If not to determine his arm strength and accuracy ?

Your responses make you look like an uninformed moron.
Like I said, regardless of what was the reason, that in no way says his arm was strong. Even if your premise is correct, that is in no way saying if his arm was the strongest ever or the weakest ever.

So they were evaluating his ability to throw the football (your words) that in no way has anything to do with how strong or weak his arm was

Either way, you're wrong

Like I said, regardless of what was the reason, that in no way says his arm was strong. Even if your premise is correct, that is in no way saying if his arm was the strongest ever or the weakest ever.

So they were evaluating his ability to throw the football (your words) that in no way has anything to do with how strong or weak his arm was

Either way, you're wrong
They were evaluating his arm strength and his accuracy, his ability to successfully throw the football in the NFL.

I’m beginning to feel badly about myself, I’m beginning to think that I’m taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual who can’t grasp the simplest concept. If that’s the case, I sincerely apologize !

No one ever stated that he had the “strongest arm ever”

To repeat, the purpose of the evaluation was to assess his arm strength and accuracy, his functionality at the NFL level.

If you are challenged, again, I apologize.
If you’re not challenged, you’re a moron !

They were evaluating his arm strength and his accuracy, his ability to successfully throw the football in the NFL.

I’m beginning to feel badly about myself, I’m beginning to think that I’m taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual who can’t grasp the simplest concept. If that’s the case, I sincerely apologize !

No one ever stated that he had the “strongest arm ever”

To repeat, the purpose of the evaluation was to assess his arm strength and accuracy, his functionality at the NFL level.

If you are challenged, again, I apologize.
If you’re not challenged, you’re a moron !
Yep... they were evaluating his arm strength and accuracy (your words)

Where does that mean in any way that he hada rocket arm at any point?

You couldn't be any dumber

He had an average arm for nfl standards. Never did he have a rocket arm at any point in his football career

Yep... they were evaluating his arm strength and accuracy (your words)

Where does that mean in any way that he hada rocket arm at any point?

You couldn't be any dumber

He had an average arm for nfl standards. Never did he have a rocket arm at any point in his football career
Well, you made my decision easy !

You are not mentally challenged, but you are a moron !

Try answering this questio.

In order to have a “rocket arm” you have to have arm strength, correct ?

Well, you made my decision easy !

You are not mentally challenged, but you are a moron !

Try answering this questio.

In order to have a “rocket arm” you have to have arm strength, correct ?
His arm strength was average. He never had a rocket arm.

You can keep going back and forth. On and on

He never had a rocket arm in his career. Move on to your next dumb point

His arm strength was average. He never had a rocket arm.

You can keep going back and forth. On and on

He never had a rocket arm in his career. Move on to your next dumb point
How do YOU know what the strength of his arm was ?

Did you examine and test him like my friend, the eminently qualified Neurosurgeon did ?

You’re uninformed, lacking in facts and just plain dumb, but that never stopped you from having flawed opinions

How do YOU know what the strength of his arm was ?

Did you examine and test him like my friend, the eminently qualified Neurosurgeon did ?

You’re uninformed, lacking in facts and just plain dumb, but that never stopped you from having flawed opinions
Its called watching him throw the football for about 20 years

Its called watching him throw the football for about 20 years.

Really, so then you watched him run the plays that were called.

So you watched him play all 320+ games.

And where did you watch him from ?

The sidelines ?
The stands ?
Your couch ?

How would that allow you to accurately assess and determine his arm strength ?

You’re a fraud !

And worse yet, you’re a schmuck !

Really, so then you watched him run the plays that were called.

So you watched him play all 320+ games.

And where did you watch him from ?

The sidelines ?
The stands ?
Your couch ?

How would that allow you to accurately assess and determine his arm strength ?

You’re a fraud !

And worse yet, you’re a schmuck !
Dumb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT