ADVERTISEMENT

ND should hire Venables

Leahylads

Rockne's Water Boy
Nov 21, 2018
If ND really wants to compete for a NC they should hire the Clem DC Venables before somebody else does.
Maybe the NFL wants COY. Cleveland Browns would be great for him.

Last edited:
If ND really wants to compete for a NC they should hire the Clem DC Venables before somebody else does.

ND won't fire Brian Kelly, nor would they allow Venables to recruit many of the key kids you saw play for Clemson tonight.

Maybe the NFL wants COY. Cleveland Browns would be great for him.

Will Venables get to coach 5 star DL who are all going to play in the NFL? If no, then he’s not going to do better than Kelly.

Also, have you changed your mind about whether or not Clemson is a dominant team like I told you they were?

Last edited:
Reactions: justacollegefan
Notre Dame could pay Saban 20 million a year and he isn’t winning a national championship without the players he gets at Bama
This is true. Saban might not achieve what Kelly has. Smart people like coaches know this hence his winning coach of the year over Saban. It’s hard as f to do that at Nd.

Reactions: justacollegefan
This is true. Saban might not achieve what Kelly has. Smart people like coaches know this hence his winning coach of the year over Saban. It’s hard as f to do that at Nd.

It’s true but most don’t get it. All you have to do is look at Saban’s record at Michigan St. where he never got the talent he’s gotten at Bama or LSU. He’s a great coach regardless, but it sure helps to have the 1-2 ranked recruiting class for 10 years in a row.

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Will Venables get to coach 5 star DL who are all going to play in the NFL? If no, then he’s not going to do better then Kelly.

Also, have you changed your mind about whether or not Clemson is a dominant team like I told you they were?
What I learned about Clemson is that if you drug test 18 of their players 3 will test positive for roids....even when they know a drug test is coming...shocked that they dominated.

I’m a lifelong ND fan and I’ve seen great teams but I’m objective and recognize more of the same. I told you a month ago that the Vegas line and Narduzzi and others said it wasn’t close but you called me a troll. Truth is, I was unfortunately correct. You insulted me in response.
Things need to change if we want more than beat downs against the big boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT