ADVERTISEMENT

ND - SC thread

Despite his high school mustache, USC's QB looks pretty mature for an 18-year-old.

You have to pressure JT and you can't lay 8 yards of our receivers for God's sake. What the hell was that?

I also think this is the first time we've trailed since the Pitt game, which I think is also the only other time we've trailed this season.

Beach,
So far your team looks like the SC of old ! Looks like you guys came ready to play !

There are moments like that first drive by SC where I just don’t even want to think about playing Bama. Jesus

Not good. We look like the Pitt game. If we don’t drastically change, we will lose. They moved the ball with ease.

Beach,
So far your team looks like the SC of old ! Looks like you guys came ready to play !

Did you see how your defense was called???? Does Kelly think we can't catch an 8 yard wide open pass? Why are you guys playing so far off the line???

What an awesome start.....14-0 if D doesn't do something different, like stop laying 40 yards off the wrs…..

LOL@ Alize Mack ..

This guy is 6'5+ 250+ lbs and has the body of a greek god.

I don't understand how this guy is always getting out-strengthed by defensive backs who are half his size/weight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT