ADVERTISEMENT

ND right at home with #13 F+ after their Louisville loss

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Another year, another 10-15th ranking at Notre Dame

Fans want to believe so desperately that improvement is happening at the macro level but like death and taxes ND will be ranked in the 2nd/3rd tier in talent and performance and it rarely deviates from that.

This isn't a coaching issue; only way anything changes is with a new university administration (who then might make the right coaching hire and then support the coach with the type of resources required to compete at the highest level)

We are stuck in no mans land: look deceptively good as a program, but clearly hit a ceiling that doesn't allow any victories of note and we've been stuck here in this same spot for multiple decades now.

Last edited:
Reactions: notredame79
This isn't a coaching issue; only way anything changes is with a new university administration (who thenmight make the right coaching hire and then support the coach with the type of resources required to compete at the highest level)

What you mean is that you want am administration that will "sell-out" the goals and legacy of the institution.

Fans want to believe so desperately that improvement is happening at the macro level but like death and taxes ND will be ranked in the 2nd/3rd tier in talent and performance and it rarely deviates from that.

This isn't a coaching issue; only way anything changes is with a new university administration (who then might make the right coaching hire and then support the coach with the type of resources required to compete at the highest level)

We are stuck in no mans land: look deceptively good as a program, but clearly hit a ceiling that doesn't allow any victories of note and we've been stuck here in this same spot for multiple decades now.
I don't need F- to show me their weak points

Yeah this board has certainly been speaking about how much improvement the Irish have shown the last 3 weeks….

What world do you live in?

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Sure you had this post written since Labor Day
I've had this post written since back in 2014. Its been the same thing every year without fail. I dont know how its tolerated, how NO change happens, how people aren't losing their jobs at the highest level, where the F#()_*%# is the shrewd decision making and ambition at the highest levels of this football program?

i have no clue how fans don't see how predictable it all is. I post about it every single week.

Could you list the missing resources required to compete at the highest levels ?

I thought that ND competed at the highest levels three times between 2012 and 2021.

I've had this post written since back in 2014. Its been the same thing every year without fail. I dont know how its tolerated, how NO change happens, how people aren't losing their jobs at the highest level, where the F#()_*%# is the shrewd decision making and ambition at the highest levels of this football program?

i have no clue how fans don't see how predictable it all is. I post about it every single week.
Tolerated? If your grand Idea of staging a coup is posting on this board, well it’s not working. Pleading to fans from your keyboard that ND isn’t good and to change standards aren’t viable options. Do something else, for the love of god, we’re begging you.
It’s much like politics, it’s out of our control so you can either decide to enjoy your life/games every Saturday or go protest on Capitol Hill/The Grotto. I speak for 99% of this board when I say take your picketing to South Bend and off of here. Thanks

Reactions: BGI User 756
Tolerated? If your grand Idea of staging a coup is posting on this board, well it’s not working. Pleading to fans from your keyboard that ND isn’t good and to change standards aren’t viable options. Do something else, for the love of god, we’re begging you.
It’s much like politics, it’s out of our control so you can either decide to enjoy your life/games every Saturday or go protest on Capitol Hill/The Grotto. I speak for 99% of this board when I say take your picketing to South Bend and off of here. Thanks
👍👍👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT