ADVERTISEMENT

ND 'Reps' Day 4

thanks for posting the video ... just a forewarning dont blink or you might miss it.

Does anyone have any news on the "injury rumblings" that 247 is reporting?

Does anyone have any news on the "injury rumblings" that 247 is reporting?

Have not seen anything on that topic -- hopefully, outside of the "normal" dings one gets playing this game, hope that is all there is.

Micah Dew-Treadway broke his foot. That is all
Also, the UND.com videos are awful this year. The music may be awful, however since I always mute the audio, I'll never know.

The herky-jerky videography is neither clever nor creative. It is simply difficult to view. I guess the authors could care less and are making these to enter them in some award contest.

Ten year old school kids could do better. And why are there so few each day, one to be exact? The Sports Censorship Dept. been told to limit the exposure of bad content?

How many more yeas of Kelly 9/4 or 8/5.....

Micah Dew-Treadway broke his foot. That is all
Also, the UND.com videos are awful this year. The music may be awful, however since I always mute the audio, I'll never know.

The herky-jerky videography is neither clever nor creative. It is simply difficult to view. I guess the authors could care less and are making these to enter them in some award contest.

Ten year old school kids could do better. And why are there so few each day, one to be exact? The Sports Censorship Dept. been told to limit the exposure of bad content?

How many more yeas of Kelly 9/4 or 8/5.....

You left out 12-1 & 10-3.
And at least until 2021, thankfully.
Other coaches & players say he is a really good coach. Posters say he is not.
You can choose to watch & root for ND, or just complain to deaf ears (ND loves Kelly).
Up to you.

I am ok with 'good' as his label; but to be using the 'great' adjective, well it is a bit of an exaggeration at this point; and lets face it, the core of the sub alums are getting too long in the tooth for another 5 yr rebuilding plan.
Like Normal Dale said, "this is your team"; so it has to be done with the guys ND has.
Years 7&8 are the crux of the matter.

Last edited:
I know what you are saying about the jumpy camera. I was trying to watch one of these murder mystery documentary shows and the it had jumpy cameras and split second shots. It drove me crazy and I was out of there in less than 5 minutes. Settled on a rerun of MST3K. It all worked out for the best.

I am ok with 'good' as his label; but to be using the 'great' adjective, well it is a bit of an exaggeration at this point; and lets face it, the core of the sub alums are getting too long in the tooth for another 5 yr rebuilding plan.
Like Normal Dale said, "this is your team"; so it has to be done with the guys ND has.
Years 7&8 are the crux of the matter.

You are on year seven for your posting . (2010,11,12,13,14,15, and 2016) And you are still here. If you were the ND coach you would have been fired year one !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT