ADVERTISEMENT

ND Recruiting: 2025 class drops to 13th in the 247 composite after the Deuce Knight decommit

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Yikes...

I dont know if ND brass got the memo yet, but this is the #1 area in the program with which needs improvement after 30 years of being irrelevant among the tier 1 of teams in college football.

Marcus Freeman classes so far:

2025 (partial): 13th
2024: 9th
2023: 12th

(Brian Kelly's last 3 classes for comparison)
2022: 7th
2021: 9th
2020: 18th

Yet somehow a narrative has been successfully spun that recruiting is better at ND under Marcus Freeman than what it was under MFs predecessor who is recruiting top 5 classes at LSU now lol smh

Last edited:
Yikes...

I dont know if ND brass got the memo yet, but this is the #1 area in the program with which needs improvement after 30 years of being irrelevant among the tier 1 of teams in college football.

Marcus Freeman classes so far:

2025 (partial): 13th
2024: 9th
2023: 12th

(Brian Kelly's last 3 classes for comparison)
2022: 7th
2021: 9th
2020: 18th

Yet somehow a narrative has been successfully spun that recruiting is better at ND under Marcus Freeman than what it was under MFs predecessor who is recruiting top 5 classes at LSU now lol smh
Lol

A lot of good threads going now. This one is boring and redundant. I was reluctant to come here and comment......but couldn't help myself.

You're obsessed w Deuce Knight. And you're overrating him.

Of the 2 QBs: Carr and Knight.....I'll go with Carr, and so will the majority of the rest of the board. We got the right guy.

I'm good betting on Carr. Knight was too much of a gamble. On and off the field.

A lot of good threads going now. This one is boring and redundant. I was reluctant to come here and comment......but couldn't help myself.

You're obsessed w Deuce Knight. And you're overrating him.

Of the 2 QBs: Carr and Knight.....I'll go with Carr, and so will the majority of the rest of the board. We got the right guy.

I'm good betting on Carr. Knight was too much of a gamble. On and off the field.
While we're choosing between Carr and Knight our competitors are signing the equivalent of both in back to back years. One elite QB prospect after another.

frankly if you keep signing one so called elite QB prospect each year, half of them are going to either not come or transfer

frankly if you keep signing one so called elite QB prospect each year, half of them are going to either not come or transfer
Yes, once one rises to the top, a couple of them quite/transfer. Great! Problem solved! We now have more room for more raffle tickets at the position to find our next star QB in waiting.

Yes, once one rises to the top, a couple of them quite/transfer. Great! Problem solved! We now have more room for more raffle tickets at the position to find our next star QB in waiting.
we really need an IQ test here; since you bring down the boards intelligence every time you post
a sensible tactic would be to go after one every OTHER year
now here is a question for you:
you are known for going after a top QB EVERY YEAR and half of them leave-
how much harder is it to get one to sign every year?
And which ones do you get?
I know that is probably beyond your ability to figure that out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT