ADVERTISEMENT

ND Lacrosse

I know little of this sport but I have been paying attention to the team now.
Winning brings fans

Never played it. Now wish I did. But none of the schools I attended back in the 1950s - 1960s had it.

Daughter played in in high school, first time I got to know the game and its rules ... and fell in love with it.

Some great football players have also been lacrosse players, namely Jim Brown, Jason Kielce, Will Yeatman (at Notre Dame) ... also Bill Belichick played lacrosse in college.

Mens LAX is far more entertaining than the women. More contact.
I agree. The women's game reminds me of women's basketball in the old days. Wish they'd play by basically the same rules as the men like in basketball and ice hockey. Of course there could be a few rules to make it a bit less physical. But right now it is a completely different game.

Mens LAX is far more entertaining than the women. More contact.
That’s like comparing hockey to basketball … Men’s and Women’s lacrosse are two completely different sports, with vastly different rules, sticks and equipment.

Reactions: Kelso86
I know nothing about Lacrosse so I ask how is Tyler Buchner doing? Also how is Jordan Faison doing? Does ND have a top Lacrosse teams?

I know nothing about Lacrosse so I ask how is Tyler Buchner doing? Also how is Jordan Faison doing? Does ND have a top Lacrosse teams?
Jordan Faison is doing great. He is one of our top scorers so far.

Buchner apparently is on the team, but I haven't seen much of him.

Does ND have a top lacrosse team? Are you joking? We were the 2023 National Champions. Currently Army is #1 and ND is #2.

Jordan Faison is doing great. He is one of our top scorers so far.

Buchner apparently is on the team, but I haven't seen much of him.

Does ND have a top lacrosse team? Are you joking? We were the 2023 National Champions. Currently Army is #1 and ND is #2.
Thanks.

How is it that every thread you are in you always cause a fight? I mean even you have to admit most posters here do not like or respect you.
You hijack far more threads and posts of mine than I do of yours !

get a life

Saw a brief video on Facebook showing Jordan Faison practicing with the football team during the current spring drills. Apparently he is finding time to do both lacrosse (full time) and football whenever time permits.

Last edited:
Saw a brief video on Facebook showing Jordan Faison practicing with the football team during the current spring drills. Apparently he is fining time to do both lacrosse (full time) and football whenever time permits.
Best receiver is a Lacrosse player! Go Irish!

How is it that every thread you are in you always cause a fight? I mean even you have to admit most posters here do not like or respect you.
I’m not on this site to win a popularity contest

I’m here to discuss and debate Notre Dame football

I think the intellectual quality of my posts are exponentially better than yours, ergo, there’s more respect for my intellect, by far, than yours.

Ouch !

I’m not on this site to win a popularity contest

I’m here to discuss and debate Notre Dame football

I think the intellectual quality of my posts are exponentially better than yours, ergo, there’s more respect for my intellect, by far, than yours.

Ouch !
Answer the question liar!

Answer the question liar!
Sure

The question is flawed because of its presumptive conclusion

You’re too stupid to understand that

It’s a kin to the question: “ when did you stop beating your wife?“

I have somebody with a brain explain it to you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT