ADVERTISEMENT

ND Interviews Kendall Briles For OC!

IrishInOntario

I've posted how many times?
Feb 21, 2009
Brian Kelly isn't screwing around here. This would be a phenomenal hire. Briles co-orchestrated Baylor's lethal, high tempo rushing and passing attack. He's young (34) and was rivals Big 12 recruiter of the year in 2013 and 2014. If Kelly could just get out of his way and let him do what he did at Baylor... Damn. KnowsTexas inside out as well from a recruiting standpoint.

Brian Kelly isn't screwing around here. This would be a phenomenal hire. Briles co-orchestrated Baylor's lethal, high tempo rushing and passing attack. He's young (34) and was rivals Big 12 recruiter of the year in 2013 and 2014. If Kelly could just get out of his way and let him do what he did at Baylor... Damn. KnowsTexas inside out as well from a recruiting standpoint.
We all know Kelly's ego won't allow himself to get out of the way. The proof is there folks. Seven years, seven $hitty red zone offenses. Sad, really.

Reactions: chitown sot
And they don't even win with all that
Exactly. That's what pisses me off more. No other school has had more embarrassing off the field issues than ND in these seven years and they constantly average 7 wins a season.

The other thug programs get in trouble half the amount of time but they still win 10+ games every season.

Reactions: cgvr
So much for that troll 78 saying ND won't sacrifice integrity to win, lol. Murderer AD, murderer head coach, and now maybe a rapist sympathizer at OC.

Bet you a hundred bucks you would never say those things to either Jack or BK to their face, up close and personal. Ah, the security of an anonymous free message board. Eric Hansen said on his radio show a while back that he knows the family of Declan and Lizzy and they are at peace, but it is some "fans" who keep bringing up the names of the loved ones just to advance their little vendetta.

Bet you a hundred bucks you would never say those things to either Jack or BK to their face, up close and personal. Ah, the security of an anonymous free message board. Eric Hansen said on his radio show a while back that he knows the family of Declan and Lizzy and they are at peace, but it is some "fans" who keep bringing up the names of the loved ones just to advance their little vendetta.
Wtf would swarbrick do? kelly? You couldn't find a bigger pair of sissies.
Yeah, hansen is a wonderful source.... get a grip.

Reactions: cgaynor and NDAyers
He's a better source than you. He actually attends practices, talks to players and their families and coaches. Is an ND insider, unlike you who hangs out on an anonymous message board pontificating a skewed agenda and, I promise you that you would never say any of these things to BK or Jack in person. No matter how much you beat your chest in front of your message board buddies.

He's a better source than you. He actually attends practices, talks to players and their families and coaches. Is an ND insider, unlike you who hangs out on an anonymous message board pontificating a skewed agenda and, I promise you that you would never say any of these things to BK or Jack in person. No matter how much you beat your chest in front of your message board buddies.
I told Digger he sucked to his face on the south quad north side of O'Shag as a SO. kelly's a tomato can. Just look at his dressage. Nice helmet he had on...very masculine...inspiring.... swarbrick would do 1 of 2 things...threaten to sue or hit you with his sweater. Each would be hysterical.
Hansen can't make a living from the parking lot. I speak to more former and current players than you'll ever know, plus, others in high places. I am guessing if Polian comes on board that I will see him on the trail again.
You should sit a few out. You're punch drunk.
We have a laughingstock rogue program. Yay, for us.

Reactions: cgaynor and NDAyers
I told Digger he sucked to his face on the south quad north side of O'Shag as a SO. kelly's a tomato can. Just look at his dressage. Nice helmet he had on...very masculine...inspiring.... swarbrick would do 1 of 2 things...threaten to sue or hit you with his sweater. Each would be hysterical.
Hansen can't make a living from the parking lot. I speak to more former and current players than you'll ever know, plus, others in high places. I am guessing if Polian comes on board that I will see him on the trail again.
You are so full of $#!|. Go back into your parents basement and stop watch ND. Your a disgrace to all Notre Dame fans

IIO do you have a link indicating that ND is in fact interviewing Briles? Not doubting you... however I tried looking around and couldn't really find any solid info. Thanks.

It would be sheer folly for ND to have anything to do anyone associated with the continuing scandals and out of control train wreck at Baylor. Why Baylor did not fire the whole football staff is now and will continue to be a disgrace. Before being too overwhelmed by his track record in recruiting take a good look at the academic and character records of who he brought it. Much better suited to hook up with Lane Kifflin at Florida Atlantic.

Reactions: cgvr and NDAyers

You speak to no one, former or current. You said nothing to Digger. As an alleged ND grad, you act like a complete immature fool. Pound your chest in front of your buddies for the purpose of your little game of role play, but the real world says you are just another anonymous message board big mouth who has no control over anything going on with this football program. You are a minnow trying to be noticed in the Pacific Ocean. The program goes on, with Bk or without BK, with Jack or without, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

The NDNation board Messenger, regurgitating information from Rock's House all year long..Aka he knows folks in higher places haha this shit has got to be a joke. A dude who posts non stop on the internet knows big time players and donors.. Get out! Unreal, you're a clown.

You speak to no one, former or current. You said nothing to Digger. As an alleged ND grad, you act like a complete immature fool. Pound your chest in front of your buddies for the purpose of your little game of role play, but the real world says you are just another anonymous message board big mouth who has no control over anything going on with this football program. You are a minnow trying to be noticed in the Pacific Ocean. The program goes on, with Bk or without BK, with Jack or without, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

I most certainly did and I even brought up the stunt he pulled when he left Fordham. His jaw was on the ground. It was quite fun....

Yeah, this board is the Pacific ocean. As I accurately stated, you are now punch drunk, unglued....

PS there is plenty being done about it. Perhaps you haven't noticed the coaching changes. Yeah, that's the doofuses master plan all right...

I most certainly did and I even brought up the stunt he pulled when he left Fordham. His jaw was on the ground. It was quite fun....

Yeah, this board is the Pacific ocean. As I accurately stated, you are now punch drunk, unglued....

PS there is plenty being done about it. Perhaps you haven't noticed the coaching changes. Yeah, that's the doofuses master plan all right...
Kelly is back!!!!

Sure you did; from the keyboard where you're safe and brave.

Briles would be a great hire ! Screw all the holier than thou Irish fans who accept losing football and look down on other programs when ND is always in trouble itself! It is time to try and win football games and try and stay clean at the same time!

Briles would be a great hire ! Screw all the holier than thou Irish fans who accept losing football and look down on other programs when ND is always in trouble itself! It is time to try and win football games and try and stay clean at the same time!

I couldn't agree more because it's got to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelso86
We all know Kelly's ego won't allow himself to get out of the way. The proof is there folks. Seven years, seven $hitty red zone offenses. Sad, really.
Exactly, you could have charlie weiss as OC and bk would want his nose in play calling.

Reactions: NDAyers
And Briles is just the guy. He has a great track record of winning lots of games and staying clean. ;)

Mr. Insider..... Lol
Kelly has no safety net.
Kelly won't get an extension.
Swarbrick crapping himself.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Keep the comedy coming and keep it clean. We wouldn't want you banned again.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Classy move. Being respectful has clearly been a life long struggle....

Lol. Look what the twalsh78classic team has turned into- a cesspool.

Go Irish! Rape women! We win!!!!!

This poster is beyond idiotic. He claims to be an ND fan but trashes ND every chance he gets. No one was ever accused of, much less convicted of, rape. But this poster will throw it out there anyway. If I am being grouped with Walsh and classic, I must be doing something right.

Just a pathetic, pathetic man.

The epitome of "key-board tough guy".

Reactions: hvillebill
Sure you did; from the keyboard where you're safe and brave.
Well, I did have a "key board" on my typewriter. That's about it.
Your problem and others is that you equate your personal cowardice and lack of conviction to others. It doesn't work that way. Among other things I told Digger was that his rebound drill, which included placing a clear plastic cover with bubbles over the basket/backboard was the dumbest thing I had ever seen. First off, you don't get a true bounce, second he had our guards other players shooting from long range at it. Having your shooters fire away aimlessly was among the dumbest things I had ever seen. I told him to use the managers to shoot if he wanted to continue with that idiocy.
It was a fun face to face "discussion".....

Mr. Insider..... Lol
Kelly has no safety net.
Kelly won't get an extension.
Swarbrick crapping himself.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Keep the comedy coming and keep it clean. We wouldn't want you banned again.
You are a liar.....much like kelly, swarbrick...

We had a great co-OC (Sanford) the past few years. Does anyone think he had a major impact or turned BK and Denbrock's system upside down?

This poster is beyond idiotic. He claims to be an ND fan but trashes ND every chance he gets. No one was ever accused of, much less convicted of, rape. But this poster will throw it out there anyway. If I am being grouped with Walsh and classic, I must be doing something right.

Must be someone I have on ignore, since I appear to have missed some of the banter -- which is a good thing!

We had a great co-OC (Sanford) the past few years. Does anyone think he had a major impact or turned BK and Denbrock's system upside down?
I think he had an impact on improving himself to become a HC. It helped his career because of the high profile , pressure etc that goes with coaching at ND even as an assistant . IDK if any of us will really know the impact he had on the offense because it really never changed at all. It still has the same pluses and minuses. My question to Sanford would be did you have the same autonomy at ND as you had at Boise State s the OC ? Boise seemed to be a little more multiple on Offense.

Your absolutely right. Sanford was at Stanford
I believe he coached fullbacks.
He was the QB coach only at ND
I do tend to believe he called plays vs USC the last game. The team ran a lot of Boise stuff.

I do not have an opinion on Briles. They do have a wide open offense but when they do run it's usually straight ahead with some Power and purpose.

I think Stepherson, EQ, Alize Jones and Sanders could be a great group next year.

I can't stand parking lot chuck it all over the place big 12 football though. Teams lack a power running game and fold like a tent.

If Kelly goes with Briles/Quinn. Then does he try to put the offense into hyperdrive?

and you just brought it up again?

how is this guy still allowed on this board with all of his constent bashing of the university

Can't agree Bodi. There was some serious stuff crap going on under Art Briles. Not some academic cheating but criminal events that they disregarded. Go find some other young hotshot OC.

Reactions: cgvr
My understanding is that Briles did have a meeting with Kelly, but so called sources are saying it wasn't an interview per se. I have no knowledge of his involvement with the scandals at Baylor, but it clearly falls into the interesting development category. Despite the posts decrying NDs talent, there is no question that we are loaded on offense, with our youth gaining valuable experience last season, and we should put up big numbers. We won't win the big games until Kelly figures out how to incorporate a power running game into the red zone offense, and how to run for first downs in critical third and short.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT