ADVERTISEMENT

My take on the big win

Kraftwerk

Future coach
Aug 14, 2010
The running back to the flat implemented so that their line backers read the guard into their secondary was a lot of man to man the q.v. pre snap execution allows special teams to get their feet wet the run blocking pulled into their safety play on deep routes we need to full on tight end seem their defensive tackles coverage and reads off the play action dive into triple option outside must see more line backers dropping to get the multiple TE set into the pocket we see their corners and ok that’s fine but can we spread them with an off tackle QB play action into their defensive end edge rush with more line backers on run downs we see the QB ok that’s cool but wow look at the safety slot pass pressure fundamentals awesome job

I would do more than "look" at the safety slot. I would stare that down until they commit. Other than that, get it to the coordinators.

Reactions: Kraftwerk
The running back to the flat implemented so that their line backers read the guard into their secondary was a lot of man to man the q.v. pre snap execution allows special teams to get their feet wet the run blocking pulled into their safety play on deep routes we need to full on tight end seem their defensive tackles coverage and reads off the play action dive into triple option outside must see more line backers dropping to get the multiple TE set into the pocket we see their corners and ok that’s fine but can we spread them with an off tackle QB play action into their defensive end edge rush with more line backers on run downs we see the QB ok that’s cool but wow look at the safety slot pass pressure fundamentals awesome job
U have clearly been hanging out with BVG. Somewhere in an alternate universe someone may speak incoherent, the language equivalent of flatuency

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT