ADVERTISEMENT

More Trouble Brewing Up in Ann Arbor?

Dec 7, 2007

According to a story on ESPN Sherrone Moore is alleged to have destroyed/deleted evidence on his cell phone relating to the Connor Stalions sign stealing scandal, and he may be looking at a show cause penalty and possible suspension because he is a repeat offender. Not a good look for UM. I wonder how much of this caused Harbaugh to leave for the Chargers, or if he just wanted back into the NFL after winning a Natty at UM.

Last edited:
I think it’s a little of both. He did what he set out to do at UM , win a championship, and he knew the NCAA would be calling soon. Now he wants to win the Super Bowl.

Reactions: BGI User 756

According to a story on ESPN Sherrone Moore is alleged to have destroyed/deleted evidence on his cell phone relating to the Connor Stalions sign stealing scandal, and he may be looking at a show cause penalty and possible suspension because he is a repeat offender. Not a good look for UM. I wonder how much of this caused Harbaugh to leave for the Chargers, or if he just wanted back into the NFL after winning a Natty at UM.
Yup

I think it’s a little of both. He did what he set out to do at UM , win a championship, and he knew the NCAA would be calling soon. Now he wants to win the Super Bowl.
Got out of town before the sheriff

Why do you care?
What happened is in the rearview mirror and has no impact on Notre Dame football in 2024

If you don't care don't open the thread.
Since you can’t judge a book by its cover, I opened the thread up to see if it had any valuable content. It didn’t, ergo my post.

Why do you care?
What happened is in the rearview mirror and has no impact on Notre Dame football in 2024
What?

During the season, when this topic was discussed, you consistently posted that we had to wait until the investigation and facts were shared….and you cared enough to comment in multiple threads about such.

Now that the notice of allegations are public…. You don’t care anymore? Hmmm

Some posters obviously do still care. And I find it relevant that the NCAA notification is consistent with what was already publicly available…and supports the view that more educated readers thought = Michigan coaching staff was skirting the rules for a few seasons and were more aware of the ongoings of “Spygate 2” than they admitted

Wonder if Tom will feel slighted

Since you can’t judge a book by its cover, I opened the thread up to see if it had any valuable content. It didn’t, ergo my post.
Pretty presumptuous of you to determine what might be "valuable content" to readers on this board, don't you think? UM is a long-time rival of ND. What is happening with UM's athletic department due to the Connor Stalions spygate scandal might be of interest to others, even if it is not to you.

I guess I should have posted something about my latest round of golf at Pebble Beach or my dinner and drinks with Tom Brady. Oh wait, there is somebody else on this board who is more than happy to post that kind of "valuable content" that leaves us all hanging on every word.

Pretty presumptuous of you to determine what might be "valuable content" to readers on this board, don't you think? UM is a long-time rival of ND. What is happening with UM's athletic department due to the Connor Stalions spygate scandal might be of interest to others, even if it is not to you.

I guess I should have posted something about my latest round of golf at Pebble Beach or my dinner and drinks with Tom Brady. Oh wait, there is somebody else on this board who is more than happy to post that kind of "valuable content" that leaves us all hanging on every word.
Ouch!

Since we are not playing Michigan this year, almost any news from Michigan is irrelevant.

I’m passing on a Pebble Beach this year, choosing instead to play MPCC and CPC,
Then It’s up to the Bay Area for golf, dinner and drinks with Tom Brady and other Bay Area friends.

I ask you to join us, but we already have a threesome !

Reactions: NDinNJ
Since we are not playing Michigan this year, almost any news from Michigan is irrelevant.

Then It’s up to the Bay Area for golf, dinner and drinks with Tom Brady and other Bay Area friends.

If it’s irrelevant to you don’t post.

Sounds like a good time. I'll be playing a round at August National with fellow Domers and ANGC members Jimmy Dunne and Condleeza Rice, followed by dinner and drinks.

We'd ask you to join us, but we're holding a spot open for Bill Gates in case he wants to join us.

Sounds like a good time. I'll be playing a round at August National with fellow Domers and ANGC members Jimmy Dunne and Condleeza Rice, followed by dinner and drinks.

We'd ask you to join us, but we're holding a spot open for Bill Gates in case he wants to join us.
I’m having drinks with William Cosby after a couple of rounds of golf. He going to teach me on how to meet the ladies.

I will be having dinner with Mick Jagger next week. I am hoping Keith Richards joins us as well.

Post some pics for us!

The difference between you and me is that I tell the truth and that you’re a liar !

You just embarrassed yourself by getting caught in a major lie.

You won’t be playing Augusta when I’m playing MPCC, CPC, SFGC, Olympic, Lake Merced and the Cal Club because Augusta is closed.

But it’s nice to see you make a fool of yourself …………… again !

The difference between you and me is that I tell the truth and that you’re a liar !

You won’t be playing Augusta when I’m playing MPCC, CPC, SFGC, Olympic, Lake Merced and the Cal Club because Augusta is closed.

Please send pictures, group shot would be great.

Good Lord. No, the difference between you and me is that I understand what sarcasm is, and you--quite obviously--don't.

But have fun with your golf junket, imaginary or real, whatever it might be.

Post some pics for us!
The surprise course is Lake Merced.
Gil Hanse’s ren

Please send pictures, group shot would be great.
Robert Louis Stevenson call the Monterey Peninsula area, the greatest blend of land and sea anywhere in the world, and it really is majestic

The thing about golf is that every course is different whereas every tennis court is pretty much the same

Standing on the ninth tee at CPC the view is nothing short of spectacular

Good Lord. No, the difference between you and me is that I understand what sarcasm is, and you--quite obviously--don't.

But have fun with your golf junket, imaginary or real, whatever it might be.
I understand sarcasm and I also understand the difference between sarcasm and mean spirited remarks

Reactions: NDinNJ
I understand sarcasm and I also understand the difference between sarcasm and mean spirited remarks

Oh, the irony. You took a gratuituous shot at my post that started this thread, and then you got your feelings hurt when I made a post poking fun at your penchant for name dropping and boasting about your golf exploits? Really?

If I had a nickel for every post you have made on this forum insulting another poster's intelligence, or calling them a "moron," "liar," or "obtuse," I could afford a membership at one of those country clubs you like to tell us about. So perhaps you need to look in the mirror.

But hey, I have enjoyed playing the courses you mentioned. I have not yet played Cal Club, but maybe someday. They are magificent pieces of property. At least on that score you are correct.

Oh, the irony. You took a gratuituous shot at my post that started this thread, and then you got your feelings hurt when I made a post poking fun at your penchant for name dropping and boasting about your golf exploits? Really?

If I had a nickel for every post you have made on this forum insulting another poster's intelligence, or calling them a "moron," "liar," or "obtuse," I could afford a membership at one of those country clubs you like to tell us about. So perhaps you need to look in the mirror.

But hey, I have enjoyed playing the courses you mentioned. I have not yet played Cal Club, but maybe someday. They are magificent pieces of property. At least on that score you are correct.
1. My post was on topic yours wasn’t, ergo my post wasn’t gratuitous.
2. My feelings didn’t get hurt
3. You made a fool of yourself claiming you were playing Augusta, when it’s closed.
4. When did I name drop, please provide the date and the context.
5. When did I boast about my golfing exploits, please provide the date.
6, What boast did I make ? Be specific in your citation and include the context.
7. I didn’t insult your intelligence, because there’s nothing to insult.
7. You lied about playing Augusta.
8. When people lie, I call them out, just like I did with you.
9. What happens at UM this year is irrelevant to Notre Dame football.
10. When posters are obtuse I tell them. Ditto morons. I’m candid.
11. Now you’re boasting that you can afford to pay $ 300,000+ to join MPCC.
12. What so magnificent about the property at Lake Merced?
13. Jealousy doesn’t become you.

1. My post was on topic yours wasn’t, ergo my post wasn’t gratuitous.
2. My feelings didn’t get hurt
3. You made a fool of yourself claiming you were playing Augusta, when it’s closed.
4. When did I name drop, please provide the date and the context.
5. When did I boast about my golfing exploits, please provide the date.
6, What boast did I make ? Be specific in your citation and include the context.
7. I didn’t insult your intelligence, because there’s nothing to insult.
7. You lied about playing Augusta.
8. When people lie, I call them out, just like I did with you.
9. What happens at UM this year is irrelevant to Notre Dame football.
10. When posters are obtuse I tell them. Ditto morons. I’m candid.
11. Now you’re boasting that you can afford to pay $ 300,000+ to join MPCC.
12. What so magnificent about the property at Lake Merced?
13. Jealousy doesn’t become you.
You look dumber with every post you make on this board, if that is possible. If we were to take a poll here of the poster everyone thinks is the most arrogant, pompous and condescending jackass on the board, guess what? You would win. In a landslide.

But have a nice day. I won't engage in a battle of wits with the clueless.

You look dumber with every post you make on this board, if that is possible. If we were to take a poll here of the poster everyone thinks is the most arrogant, pompous and condescending jackass on the board, guess what? You would win. In a landslide.

Agree here.

4-4-3 wins the award for saying the most that adds up to nothing.

I try to value and keep an open mind toward the contributions all posters bring to this board. Heck, I even enjoy some of Patrirish's posts, at least when he isn't insulting someone or calling them names because they happen to disagree with him. Unfortunately, far too many of his posts fall under the latter category.

I actually enjoy 4-4-3's posts. He may be what some consider an "acquired taste," but I find him to be a thoughtful guy who has some interesting insights on things, even if I don't always agree with him. But brevity is not his style.

I usually try to avoid a war of words with other posters, and don't like seeing threads that devolve into a litany of insults being thrown back and forth. I probably shouldn't have done so here myself with Patrirish, but sometimes he gets under my skin with his pomposity, and I couldn't help myself.

I try to value and keep an open mind toward the contributions all posters bring to this board. Heck, I even enjoy some of Patrirish's posts, at least when he isn't insulting someone or calling them names because they happen to disagree with him. Unfortunately, far too many of his posts fall under the latter category.

I actually enjoy 4-4-3's posts. He may be what some consider an "acquired taste," but I find him to be a thoughtful guy who has some interesting insights on things, even if I don't always agree with him. But brevity is not his style.

I usually try to avoid a war of words with other posters, and don't like seeing threads that devolve into a litany of insults being thrown back and forth. I probably shouldn't have done so here myself with Patrirish, but sometimes he gets under my skin with his pomposity, and I couldn't help myself.
I read Pat's posts.

I do not read one word of 4-4-3. I used to. Not anymore.

It’s no surprise that you’ve run off with a bloody nose and your tail between your legs

Are you really that dumb that you think that you taking a poll is of any consequence, especially to me ?

Jealousy is a terrible trait

YOU were the one who chose to initiate an insulting post in this thread, not me.

YOU were the one who chose to personally demean me.

YOU were the one who lied

YOU are being such a hypocrite in your effort to explain and justify your posts to SJ B75

YOU are the one who needs to look in the mirror !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT