ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan

edub72

All Star
Jan 17, 2018
ESPN showering Michigan with praise. Surprised they have yet to mention the cheating scandal and how they have dramatically fallen off offensively since the news broke. No mention of Harbaugh and NCAA infractions. I guess we will see soon.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I don't care about the scandal. The bottom line is the Big 10 just hasn't been able to compete with the SEC for years. I'd be shocked if Bama didn't win by at least 21 points.

ESPN is offering olive branches all the way round. When the details come out next year they will of course jump the fence.

But….Hold the presses

@chassball states that Harbie is the greatest coach ever.. that is Jim Harbaugh that has lost 6 consecutive bowl games by and average of 14 pts

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
Big key to Michigan winning is being successful running the ball and so far they’re doing well. Michigan defense has sacked Milroe 4 times already.

Michigan is the better team. However only up 3 so anything can happen. The first series in the 3rd quarter will be huge for Bama. Can they get a td or will Michigan hold ?

Harbaugh will be in the NFL next season. He hasn't signed his extension and he just hired Yee as his agent to start looking at NFL coaching positions.

ESPN showering Michigan with praise. Surprised they have yet to mention the cheating scandal and how they have dramatically fallen off offensively since the news broke. No mention of Harbaugh and NCAA infractions. I guess we will see soon.
They had to. They were all Bama till OT

I don't hold anything against Harbaugh and Michigan for allegedly cheating. I recall all too well how the Trojans cheated, getting a death penalty of sorts. Yet the SEC gets a free pass, either getting away with violations or negating them...like easy to pass degrees where full matriculation is not required.

I don't get why so many are so eager to hang Harbaugh and the Wolverines...given the serpentine hypocrisy of NCAA football, who pulled a farce in selecting Alabama for the playoffs. This plays into the hands of ESPN and the SEC.

Reactions: Kelso86 and HDK
Wouldn’t the news breaking and the fact they were stealing other team’s offensive signals illegally lead to a decreased efficiency of their defense?

Their offensive efficiency has decreased because they played Penn State, Ohio State, Iowa, and Alabama, in my opinion.

Wouldn’t the news breaking and the fact they were stealing other team’s offensive signals illegally lead to a decreased efficiency of their defense?

Their offensive efficiency has decreased because they played Penn State, Ohio State, Iowa, and Alabama, in my opinion.
Good take on it

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT