ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan football team says fans, media don’t understand everything that happens on the field

Your conclusion Is not remotely true.

Your assumption assumes that everyone has the identical data and that everyone interprets that data exactly the same. Both are not true

Your conclusion is one unsupported by facts.
You don’t know what data was available, reviewed and incorporated into the game plans. And you don’t know what the mindset of the Wisconsin players, individually and collectively, was.

Im assuming your assumption about me assuming is based on your interpretation of my supposed assumption about the data.

Your hypothesis regarding my conclusion, is not based in fact, but a hypothesis. I don't know your mindset let alone the wisconsin players, but I will ass ume you and your kin are individually and collectively rather dull

Reactions: Catholicfan95
I think fans everywhere will understand what goes on Sat. night.

someone help him?

You’re the one who made the reckless statement and when you were challenged to support your statement, you failed to do so.

You’re the one who needs help.

Alternatively, you can name the team/s, but we know that you can’t!

Im assuming your assumption about me assuming is based on your interpretation of my supposed assumption about the data.

Your hypothesis regarding my conclusion, is not based in fact, but a hypothesis. I don't know your mindset let alone the wisconsin players, but I will ass ume you and your kin are individually and collectively rather dull

Kreskin was looking for an assistant, one with mind reading abilities.

Since you know what every Wisconsin player was thinking, you should apply for the job.

Can you tell us what each of the Michigan players are thinking prior to kickoff ?

No !

Why not ?

You’re the one who made the reckless statement and when you were challenged to support your statement, you failed to do so.

You’re the one who needs help.

Alternatively, you can name the team/s, but we know that you can’t!

The ones with numbers on the Jerseys!

The ones with numbers on the Jerseys!

Glad to see that you can’t answer the question, it’s proof positive that you fabricated your statement, proving that you’re a fraud.

it is funny that you say that because for about two decades or so that was the truth in baseball. Major league baseball teams would have been ran far more efficiently had they been consulting with communities on the internet that were far ahead of the. in terms of advanced statistics
The sad part is you probably believe this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT