ADVERTISEMENT

Medical scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcswoopnh

ND Expert
Sep 7, 2017
Driskell mentioned that 2 lineman may take medical scholarships. Any idea who that may be?

Funny how you can do that here but cant on a board you actually pay for. Lol
Not really. The free board has minimal moderating and the people here don't care about "premium" information so they spread all kinds of shit and then have other people tell them its fake news and then they argue about who is more fake news. Its a beautiful thing.

Not really. The free board has minimal moderating and the people here don't care about "premium" information so they spread all kinds of shit and then have other people tell them its fake news and then they argue about who is more fake news. Its a beautiful thing.
We care very much about premium information making it's way to the free site.

If information is put out publicly by an individual in the form of a tweet or a post on a message board that is open to everyone then it's ok to talk about it here.

If someone is gathering info from The Roundtable and putting it here, then that's a violation and the poster will lose their posting privileges for a while.

Reactions: Kelso86 and Mizzo37
I was being facetious

Reactions: SALittleGiant513
So, I takeit you guys ain’t gonna tell us?:cool:
Nobody knows who it is. Driskell doesn't like throwing out names in respect to the players that will announce when the time is right. Your guess is as good as ours

Reactions: Kelso86
We care very much about premium information making it's way to the free site.

If information is put out publicly by an individual in the form of a tweet or a post on a message board that is open to everyone then it's ok to talk about it here.

If someone is gathering info from The Roundtable and putting it here, then that's a violation and the poster will lose their posting privileges for a while.
Meant the people on free board not the mods. Guys ask questions all the time and posters that are active on both boards will be like its being addressed on the premium boards pick up a sub and you can see it and response is “only dummies pay for info.” Posters on the free board don’t care if they bring info over here from outside sources that are direct competitions with rivals. That’s all I meant.

Reactions: Rich Starkey
I really don't understand the problem here. Go back to the top and read the rules. You can't take information from a paid site and post it here. You can't belong to 247 and bring paid information from that site to here and post it. Rivals tries to work with all paid sites to see their paid information isn't shared on free boards. You can't belong to Irish Insider the premium site and bring it's paid information and post it here. Major violation from my understanding. You are free to post common information like SI, most articles on Irish Insider, and so worth without running foul of Rivals rules of posting. Driskell's information is OK to post because it's open to the public. It's very simple. If you paid for the information then keep it to yourself until it's made public.

I think we've beaten this to death. The rules are very simple.

To answer the question, we will all know in March when Kelly has his presser to kickoff spring ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT