ADVERTISEMENT

McCord portal

bill_surfs

Shakes Down The Thunder
Mar 3, 2009
Kyle McCord in the portal. That one is a surprise. Didn't see that one coming. NCAA is now officially free agency for everyone.

RYAN DAY DOESN'T COMMIT TO KYLE MCCORD LONG-TERM AT QUARTERBACK, EXPECTS A LOT OF ROSTER TURNOVER IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL, TALKS COTTON BOWL…….Ouch!

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
giphy.gif
Yeah I miss the old days where a team stuck. I have to blame this all on Eddie Vanderdoes. He opened the floodgates!

It was needed. McCord was just not an OSU caliber QB this season. He was not a vocal leader for one, very quiet guy on and off the field. Poor footwork, always missed receivers above, below and behind. He was given the keys to a Ferrari and crashed it into every curb on the road.

Reactions: edub72
It was needed. McCord was just not an OSU caliber QB this season. He was not a vocal leader for one, very quiet guy on and off the field. Poor footwork, always missed receivers above, below and behind. He was given the keys to a Ferrari and crashed it into every curb on the road.

McCord was blamed when your offensive line couldn't give him 3 seconds in the pocket. Of course there was going to be some drop off from Stroud: your best QB ever. I also blame Day because he didn't adjust the offense to suit the personnel you had THIS year.

Reactions: Chitown11
McCord was blamed when your offensive line couldn't give him 3 seconds in the pocket. Of course there was going to be some drop off from Stroud: your best QB ever. I also blame Day because he didn't adjust the offense to suit the personnel you had THIS year.
Well.....Day is a douche and he can't beat Michigan. Fire this clown

Reactions: BGI User 1596
I assume he goes to Penn State. But hope ND kicks the tires.
Wow. Basically if you're a top 20 team your roster on paper will get worse annually after the regular season.
This is why all the panic last week on here was kinda ridiculous. IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE

The offensive line was shaky at the beginning of the year but they got a lot better towards the end of it. McCord never followed that same progression and he was still the same guy week 13 as he was week 1. Day never trusted McCord and it was pretty clear, he was just not in it and both sides needed to divorce.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT