ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball MBB update: 2024 four-star PF target Jackson McAndrew commits to Creighton

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

Notre Dame 2024 power forward target Jackson McAndrew plans to announce his commitment on Tuesday. McAndrew, a 6-foot-9, 210-pound forward, was being recruited by head coach Micah Shrewsberry as a versatile stretch four capable of playing both ends of the floor.

McAndrew skyrocketed from being unranked to No. 79 overall in the 2024 recruiting class when Rivals updated their rankings on July 18. He is choosing between Notre Dame, Creighton, Wisconsin and Xavier. He's taken official visits to all four schools including Notre Dame in June.

I spoke with the Plymouth (Minn.) Wayzata recruit in after he wrapped up his official visit to the Irish. You can read the full story here.

"I got a lot of respect for him. He's a great coach," McAndrew told Inside ND Sports on his relationship with Shrewsberry.

There is a Creighton FutureCast in for McAndrew. McAndrew is AAU teammates and close friends with former Notre Dame 2024 multi-sport prospect and Wisconsin point guard commit Daniel Freitag.

I do not feel confident in Notre Dame's chances here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News