ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball MBB: 2025 PF target Trent Sisley updates recruitment, Notre Dame communication

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

I just watched Notre Dame 2025 power forward target Trent Sisley compete in his first game at the IBC/IHSAA Boys Team Showcase in Memory of Charlie Hughes.

Sisley and Santa Claus (Ind.) Heritage Hills lost to Indianapolis (Ind.) Tindley 69-62. Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo was in attendance for the entire game.

Despite the outcome, Sisley was impressive from start to finish. The 6-foot-7, 200-pound four-star recruit scored 40 points and was a pest defensively at the top of Patriots’ half-court press.

I spoke with him after the game about his recent contact with Notre Dame. He recently discussed his June unofficial visit.

“[Head] Coach [Micah] Shrewsberry texted me right at midnight last Thursday,” Sisley told Inside ND Sports. “To see that was cool and throughout the day, there assistants reached out, [assistant coach] Ryan Owens called me.”

Sisley, the No. 50 overall player in the 2025 recruiting class per Rivals, told me the message from Notre Dame’s staff has remained the same.

“The way I can stretch the floor and be able to shoot,” Sisley said.

Sisley has 10 total offers including Notre Dame, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan State, Ohio State and Purdue.

He told me Notre Dame, Indiana, Michigan State and Purdue are the four programs he’s in contact with the most.

I’ll have a story and highlights later. Sisley plays another game this afternoon and two more on Sunday.

Link to full story:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News