ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball MBB: 2024 PG target Trent Perry sets Sept. official visit

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

I’ve confirmed this report below that Notre Dame plans to host 2024 four-star point guard target Trent Perry on an official visit.

Perry met head coach Micah Shrewsberry at the Nike EYBL in Atlanta this past April.

“My first impression is that he is a down-to-earth family man,” Perry told Inside ND Sports on Shrewsberry back in the spring. “When I talked to him for the very first time I felt comfortable exchanging conversation. I believe that he cares for his players and wants them to succeed.”

Perry, the No. 58 overall player in the 2024 recruiting class, plans to arrive on campus on Sept. 1 and stay through the day Sept. 3 before leaving.

The 6-foot-4, 175-pound recruit attends Los Angeles (Ca.) Harvard Westlake. Perry’s primary recruiter has been associate head coach Kyle Getter. Perry has known Getter since his days at Virginia.

There is a UCLA FutureCast in for Perry. He reports 20 total offers including and has taken official visits to Colorado and Oregon. He also has taken unofficial visits to St. Mary’s, USC and Vanderbilt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyler James
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News