ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe if this was Kelly's first three years. ITS YEAR 7!!!

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
This team looks like a team that recently went through a coaching change. Definitely not a team that is playing for a coach in his 7th year. If this season was Kelly's first or second year he might get a little more slack. However, Charlie Strong is not getting much slack at Texas. Les Miles won a championship at LSU, now he is out of a job.

and Gene Chizek

look at the ND losses to coaches who accomplished more in 3 yrs! Kelly has been worse than Hoke.

Perse is correct. Hoke won a Sugar Bowl at Michigan. ND's last major bowl victory? 1994 Cotton Bowl. This program has been dead for decades.

Reactions: end_23
I don't think it looks anything like a team with a new coach. It looks like a team in desperate need of a new coach. I wish it weren't the case, but it is getting painfully obvious.

The best thing ND can do is fire Kelly now ! The season isdown the tubes anyway. Promote someone as the
coach and see how he does, and in he meantime we can see just who is out there.
Who knows ? maybe we have a sleeper ( an urban Meyer type ) on our staff righ now ? could be, but please
don't ask me for a name. I am just saying let's take a look and see.

Reactions: Nocalirish
after years of abuse, it seems that the board has arrived where LG and perse and a select few others have been from year 2. Kudos on your amazingly astute insights. For many, I am quite sure being being incorrect is a way of being and this will not affect your football prowess and future expertise and carry on!

(not directed at the above poster, but to those who surely know who they are)

btw: anyone read Kelly's comments today? This guy has lost touch with reality or really wants to be fired! In either case Jack! you cannot be serious that you will bring this guy back again for another distructive season of football! Have you no respect for the greats of the past that your surrender ND history to utter indifference? Shame on you Jack!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT