ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Lucky Charms: New FutureCast Pick In For Notre Dame

MikeSinger

Recruiting Insider
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Are you ready to put your career in your own hands? Adam Goldman can help! Adam is a member of BlueandGold.com and franchise veteran, having recently sold a franchise to a strategic buyer. Using his expertise, he helps others find their American Dream through a very thorough and FREE consultation process. Call Adam at 844-800-FRAN and put your life and career in your own hands.
Adam Goldman, Owner
FranchiseCoach.net
Email: agoldman@franchisecoach.net
DM: @FranchiseCoach

Here are tonight's Lucky Charms...

*** I have logged a FutureCast pick for Atlanta Westminster class of 2022 tight end Holden Staes to land at Notre Dame. I've felt that he's been leaning Notre Dame since the Irish staff offered him a month ago -- coming five days after his Penn State decommitment. The delay in my pick has been uncertainty regarding what Notre Dame will do at the tight end position in this class. The Irish already have Georgia tight end Jack Nickel committed, and he is very firm in his Irish pledge. Notre Dame is also recruiting legacy tight end Eli Raridon from Iowa, and I put in a FutureCast for him in favor of the Irish too.

*** Can Notre Dame take three tight ends in the class? I wouldn't rule it out, but it would surprise me. Will Raridon be the odd man out? I do not have all of these answers right now, but from everything I've heard recently, Staes is leaning towards Notre Dame. I've seen some posters on this board say that Staes is probably a silent. That is not what I have gathered from sources in South Bend, but again, I feel good enough here to put in the pick. Notre Dame wants him. We'll see where things go from here.

*** Ashburn (Va.) Broad Run class of 2023 offensive lineman Alex Birchmeier tells Rivals.com that he will be visiting Penn State June 5 and Notre Dame on June 12. The Fighting Irish offered the big-time rising junior a couple of weeks ago.

“Notre Dame really came into the mix a couple weeks ago when they offered me, which has been nice,” Birchmeier said. “Coach [Jeff] Quinn seems like a great guy and you can tell he really loves Notre Dame as a school. He seems to really care about the guys he recruits.

“I’m excited just to see everything the school has to offer. I know it’s a really nice school and they have great facilities and all that. It’s always good to see how everyone treats me and my family, just stuff like that.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News