ADVERTISEMENT

LSU lands Notre Dame RB transfer, Louisiana native Logan Diggs

Totally, he was an excellent back, it was a huge loss for us. The Diggs-Estime one two punch was already and set to continue to be a formidable force. Open question as to how he's going to be replaced. We got some names to choose from, but Diggs was proven production and total quality....
đź‘Ť

I thought diggs was a really good back. He’s gonna make a lot of first downs at lsu. It definitely hurts the rb room but there’s only one ball & someone will emerge from the pack to give estime a breather. I seldom worry about our RBs, even when we look thin there, it never ends up being the reason we weren’t better. Stay away from fumbles, pick up blitzes & catch the ball out of the backfield. We have players on our roster that can do that. May take time for the inexperienced, but we should be fine at RB.

I'm guessing that had Estime been the one to leave the rhetoric here would be similar. Diggs was a very productive player . He chose to enter the portal. End of story.
No. Estime was special and productive. Diggs was productive. Kyren was special and productive. The Kelly-Rees era always had a productive duo at rb but 'special' was sprinkled.

Remember when we played Clemson in 2020 and Brian Kelly wore his mask outside the entire game and Dabo never put his on? What a pansy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT