ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Notre Dame predictions.

This is easy. By halftime, all the football experts will sign on with their analysis. That will somehow draw out the political experts. By game's end, the score will be forgotten and we will have a first class free for all on our hands.

Reactions: Pennick4 and twalsh
This should be a very easy win if it isn't it will be an indication that Notre Dame is going to have a loooong season

Reactions: spenna
We usually play to the opponents level. First game of the season and teams are not totally in sync.
I want ND to win 56-3 but I think it will be:
ND-27
Ville-17

45-10. Not even close. Louisville is picked to finish last in ACC Atlantic.

34-17. Book 1 interception, 3tds. I think the d gets a score, and one rushing. Okwara and Khalid get 2sacks a piece. Alohi get a pic.

Damn, football season has finally arrived! Offense took a hit with Young and Kmet injuries, and Austin season long suspension. Still, plenty of talent to put up big numbers weekly, and against Louisville in particular. I’ll be happy with anything north of 40.
Defense has some big questions that Fall camp didn’t necessarily answer. Inside linebacker positions still seem to be in a state of flux, with lots of doubt whether our announced starters, Bilal and White, will be starters by season’s end. Not sure what to make of Vaughn not starting at corner, given the rave reviews coming out of Fall practices. I’ll be really happy if the defense keeps Louisville at 14 or under, but suspect they’ll hang 24 on us in a game closer than we want.
I’ll go with 43-24

Pass has very litlle to pass to. ND defense will come up strong.At least 6 sacks. 2 interceptions. Book will have the O rolling. ND 57-Ville 7.

Kyren Williams racks up 150 yards total offense as the entire second half is garbage time.

51-10

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT