ADVERTISEMENT

Long Time Poster...

NDinNJ

I've posted how many times?
Nov 23, 2018
and Notre Dame fan, NDinNJ is entering the fandom transfer portal.
"I would like to start by saying Thank You to the entire Notre Dame community for giving me the experience of a lifetime as a fan," NDinNJ said in a statement. "I am especially grateful to the other members, fans, friends and most importantly the moderators for making this journey unforgettable. My love for the University will never waiver, and I will always be proud to say that I am a fan of Notre Dame. The online relationships that I've built in this forum over the years will be cherished for the rest of my life. Notre Dame and this forum will forever hold a special place in my heart. After many conversations and prayer, I've come to the heartfelt decision to enter my name into the fandom transfer portal."

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜😜😜

"I would like to start by saying Thank You to the entire Notre Dame community for giving me the experience of a lifetime as a fan," NDinNJ said in a statement. "I am especially grateful to the other members, fans, friends and most importantly the moderators for making this journey unforgettable. My love for the University will never waiver, and I will always be proud to say that I am a fan of Notre Dame. The online relationships that I've built in this forum over the years will be cherished for the rest of my life. Notre Dame and this forum will forever hold a special place in my heart. After many conversations and prayer, I've come to the heartfelt decision to enter my name into the fandom transfer portal."

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜😜😜
Ummm, is this humor? Hopefully! If not we need to exchange a way to communicate! Till then your requested to stay pending my getting a ready to go bill of health! Your fellow joisey guy.

Last edited:
Coach Schiano would gladly welcome expanding his fanbase and immediately bombard NDinNJ’s inbox with season ticket purchase requests.
Haha, my wife graduated from UMDNJ which is now Rutgers Dental School. She gets bombarded for donations
Ummm, is this humor? Hopefully! If not we need to exchange a way to communicate! Till then your requested to stay pending my getting a ready to go bill of health! Your fellow joisey guy.
parody of the transfer portal. 😝

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜😜😜
The bag man has taken it to another level even posters are not safe. I expect a bidding war between A&M, Miami, and Tennessee of course, Michigan has the best recruiting pitch of all. We get caught cheating, yet, the Big and NCAA do nothiing about it.
Who rules the chicken coop????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT