ADVERTISEMENT

Leonard Moore

Well it's a good thing, because we did lose Morrison for the year. So, couldn't have come at a better time. Having a 3rd lockdown corner on the roster. We must be a team of destiny!

Reactions: IrishMike409
Is he already our best corner? No shade at Gray he’s definitely developing into a stud too. But Moore looks way better tackling and as good in coverage already.
He has a little better short area athleticism than Gray, so I think that helps him tackling with short quick passes. But Gray has really good length, and coverage ability. Moore has already given up a longer catch than Gray has all year.

We usually only keep D coordinators for 3 seasons before they move on. What do you guys think what’s going to happen with golden ? Stick around ? Go back to the pros ?

I would break the bank to keep Golden and Denbrock. I guess if Golden has the chance to be an NFL DC, maybe that would be very fulfilling for him, and of course would pay very well. But the playoff era is upon us, let's keep these guys for another three years if we can, and establish ourselves as a perennial playoff program, always contending and usually qualifying.

Well it's a good thing, because we did lose Morrison for the year. So, couldn't have come at a better time. Having a 3rd lockdown corner on the roster. We must be a team of destiny!
Needed Morrison for navy. These young guys have no clue what’s coming

Denbrock is overrated. I'm not sure if we could beat Indiana. We pay him all this money to start the 4th string QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT