ADVERTISEMENT

Kristofic

amazingreis

Rockne's Water Boy
Jan 15, 2009
He was beaten like a drum in the Army All American game yesterday especially by the U$C commit, Drake Jackson. Thank God we have Heistand to coach him up! Oh wait, we have Quinn.
He will be lucky to be as bad as Hainsey.

Last edited:
Such the encourager! Note, DJ was beating everyone like a drum. 6 months ago I posted a vid of DJ here, showing his training and hard work.

He was beaten like a drum in the Army All American game yesterday especially by the U$C commit, Drake Jackson. Thank God we have Heistand to coach him up! Oh wait, we have Quinn.

It’s an All Star game where the DL always has an advantage over the OL.
Did you watch the 1v1 during the week? He stoned Zack Harrison multiple times, but you don’t care. Trevor Lawrence turned the ball over multiple times in the game last year. He turned out okay. Mike McGlinchey was referred to as a “turnstile” by Farrell. He turned out okay?
Hainsey was a member of the Joe Moore Award winning OL last year & semifinalist this year.

He also is a BB player who doesn’t play football year round. So unlike most others he hasn’t been playing football & preparing for the AA week. He will be full time football now & will add the weight he loses from BB.
Quote about him from the week:
“Kristofic was really good this week and showed so much growth. He’s added great weight, a ton of strength, and was more than holding his own against the best pass-rushers in the entire country. The guys he went up against are going to suit up for the likes of Georgia, Alabama, USC and others, and there was Kristofic going head to head with them and exchanging haymakers during these reps. Like I’ve said for months, a lot of well-respected coaches believe he has future first round pick written all over him.”

Carry on...

Last edited:
Always nice to hear from coach Ray Charles. Hansey played hurt and had a solid year. Put down the bong.

Reactions: shabak
You know what the problem is with Hainsey...

He's still the whipping boy to those who really have no clue about line play from his jumping off sides...a lot I'll give you...after getting thrown to the wolves earlier in his tenure.

Hainsey last year was a bright spot with the line. He was one of the few linemen...maybe the only one with multiple legitimate pancake blocks in a game let alone the season.

He hustled down field and played hard to the whistle.

You may laugh at him...and he'll be smiling and wave back when he's playing on Sunday.

It’s an All Star game where the DL always has an advantage over the OL.
Did you watch the 1v1 during the week? He stoned Zack Harrison multiple times, but you don’t care. Trevor Lawrence turned the ball over multiple times in the game last year. He turned out okay. Mike McGlinchey was referred to as a “turnstile” by Farrell. He turned out okay?
Hainsey was a member of the Joe Moore Award winning OL last year & semifinalist this year.

He also is a BB player who doesn’t play football year round. So unlike most others he hasn’t been playing football & preparing for the AA week. He will be full time football now & will add the weight he loses from BB.
Quote about him from the week:
“Kristofic was really good this week and showed so much growth. He’s added great weight, a ton of strength, and was more than holding his own against the best pass-rushers in the entire country. The guys he went up against are going to suit up for the likes of Georgia, Alabama, USC and others, and there was Kristofic going head to head with them and exchanging haymakers during these reps. Like I’ve said for months, a lot of well-respected coaches believe he has future first round pick written all over him.”

Carry on...
Apologist....

This is among the dumbest things ive ever seen posted.

Kristofic is a phenomenal OT prospect. Fantastic.

He has a solid shot at developing into another 1st Round Pick, ala McGlinchey.

There is a reason that Ohio State and Clemson both wanted him sooooo badly.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
You know what the problem is with Hainsey...

He's still the whipping boy to those who really have no clue about line play from his jumping off sides...a lot I'll give you...after getting thrown to the wolves earlier in his tenure.

Hainsey last year was a bright spot with the line. He was one of the few linemen...maybe the only one with multiple legitimate pancake blocks in a game let alone the season.

He hustled down field and played hard to the whistle.

You may laugh at him...and he'll be smiling and wave back when he's playing on Sunday.
Hainsey, he got thrown around like a rag doll at times this year. I think he can be very good at center because of his athleticism, but he was not good this year playing out of poistion.

Hainsey, he got thrown around like a rag doll at times this year. I think he can be very good at center because of his athleticism, but he was not good this year playing out of poistion.
He didn't play perfect but was actually a bright spot on an otherwuse so so line.

Mustipher did great and Hainsey wasn't far behind.

Moreover as only a sophomore he's doing very very well.

Right guard on the other hand in Hainsey hip pocket had several mental goofs on assignments and if it wasn't his fault then the line coaching is erroring. Either way it was wrong.

He didn't play perfect but was actually a bright spot on an otherwuse so so line.

Right guard on the other hand in Hainsey hip pocket had several mental goofs on assignments and if it wasn't his fault then the line coaching is erroring. Either way it was wrong.
See I thought mustipher was the worst olinemen this year. He played because he knew system blocking and checks so well. He was so slow and late in pulls and got bull rushed a lot. Mentally amazing, physically worst olinemen.

See I thought mustipher was the worst olinemen this year. He played because he knew system blocking and checks so well. He was so slow and late in pulls and got bull rushed a lot. Mentally amazing, physically worst olinemen.
What nonsense. Obviously o line not your area of expertise.

Reactions: jcswoopnh

He was actually our best OL this year
(not counting bars)

Thanks for trying, as always.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat

Mustipher was actually our 2nd WORST OL, and that neck and neck between him an Kraemer this year
(when Kraemer was "on" he was the better OL)

He took a step backwards this year. A big one.

We can speculate as to why.....but the fact is that he did

He's actually right though.

Mustipher was either the worst or 2nd worst OL on the team this year

Rankings:
(1) Hainsey
(2) Banks
(3) Eichenberg
(4) Mustipher
(5) Kraemer

Bars would have been #1 if he had continued playing

Last edited:
He's actually right though.

Mustipher was either the worst or 2nd worst OL on the team this year

Rankings:
(1) Hainsey
(2) Lugg
(3) Eichenberg
(4) Mustipher
(5) Kraemer

Bars would have been #1 if he had continued playing
Dumbest post ever, Lugg hardly played!

He was actually our best OL this year
(not counting bars)

Thanks for trying, as always.
I saw Liam graded out better most games. Liam just has the once a game Mike McGlinchey brain fart at LT and gave up an almost uncontested sack.

You think mustipher was good? Wow you’re falling downhill quickly. He graded our poorly and played even worse than the grade.

I guess blocking as an olinemen isn’t important to you

Reactions: FriedmanIP
They all regressed if you're being honest.

Hainsey improved
Eichenberg/Banks obviously improved
Ruhland also improved

Kraemer regressed, but that was partly due to an ankle injury

Mustipher really regressed, and it's somewhat unclear why

Reactions: NotreDomer1
I saw Liam graded out better most games. Liam just has the once a game Mike McGlinchey brain fart at LT and gave up an almost uncontested sack.

Eichenberg graded out higher earlier on in the year, Hainsey graded out higher later in the year.

Once Hainsey was totally healthy, he established himself as our #1 (or at worst #2) OL

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Speaks the village idiot......

Son, you've really gotten torn a new one on this thread. It's best to just stop while you're behind.
Really? What did I say that is false?
Fact: Kristofic had a rough game to put it mildly. Doesn't mean he can't have a solid career.
Fact: Hainsey had a bad year and regressed. No two ways about it, boy.
Fact: Quinn is far from HH which is really what the gist of the post is about.

Fact: Kristofic had a rough game to put it mildly. Doesn't mean he can't have a solid career.

Almost everything that you said was false........so.........

(1) Game was somewhat tough for Kristofic, but that's common for an AA game where the OL barely know each other.

(2) That's just wrong. Hainsey improved and was our #1 OL (at worst #2) this season

(3) Quinn likely won't be Heistand...but the jury is very much still out on Hiestand. This OL would likely have been the 3rd BEST OL under Heistand....despite losing Quenton Nelson, Mike McGlinchey and Alex Bars

You just can’t take being wrong, can you? SEVERAL posters have taken you to task on this thread.

Not cool bashing a high school kid before he even hits campus. Do better, son.

Almost everything that you said was false........so.........

(1) Game was somewhat tough for Kristofic, but that's common for an AA game where the OL barely know each other.

(2) That's just wrong. Hainsey improved and was our #1 OL (at worst #2) this season

(3) Quinn likely won't be Heistand...but the jury is very much still out on Hiestand. This OL would likely have been the 3rd BEST OL under Heistand....despite losing Quenton Nelson, Mike McGlinchey and Alex Bars
You agreed with two of my three points but you just added excuses after the word "but."

You agreed with two of my three points but you just added excuses after the word "but."

I agree with 0/3 points

But only 1 of 3 was completely the opposite of the truth. 2 of 3 were just exaggerations.

You just can’t take being wrong, can you? SEVERAL posters have taken you to task on this thread.

Not cool bashing a high school kid before he even hits campus. Do better, son.
This was a nationally televised game of blue chippers, boy. Not pop warner! This board critiques recruits every single day.

This was a nationally televised game of blue chippers, boy. Not pop warner!
You’re relatively new here, so let me get you up to speed.

Read the rules. Trashing current players or recruits is supposed to be off limits.

Bashing kids that are doing something you were never capable of doing doesn’t make you look smart. It makes you look like a wannabe.

Call the waaambulance. You're all correct, the kid was amazing in the game and should petition to go directly to the NFL.

Kettle meet pot...

You ended his career with your OP before it even started.

Call the waaambulance. You're all correct, the kid was amazing in the game and should petition to go directly to the NFL.

I’ve followed this post and you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about on pretty much every point you are trying to make. There is no way you have a fundamental understanding of oline play based on your posts so please let it go.

Kettle meet pot...

You ended his career with your OP before it even started.
I said he'd be lucky to be as bad as Hainsey and according to some on this thread, Hainsey is the next Anthony Munoz, so I guess I actually complimented Mr. Kristofic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT