ADVERTISEMENT

Kool-Aid Cockroaches are back

Need to go out and hire one of the coaches that never has a bad year - maybe we can get Patterson, Mora, Shaw, Dantonio, either Mississippi coach, or Richt.

Do you guys enjoy ND football or just get on here to badmouth people to make yourself feel better?

There are three teams with elite talent and elite coaches - Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State - go cheer for one of them, because none of their coaches are coming to ND. Otherwise, take a deep breath and recognize that we have as much or more talent than everyone else and Kelly has had a real bad year - QB decision, playing call, not getting rid of BVG, last year, not getting the team up for games this year, etc.

He will be back next year, you can continue to say the same negative things over, and over, and over, and over, and over or you can cheer for ND. Go Irish!

I have cvgr on iggy; but I did not thinkyou were him; glad you got on top of that.
Are you who I think you are?

florida is one of the bogus ID's.

it really does not matter what he posts because ultimately his is a lost cause. The closest thing he is to a coach is maybe a handbag!

time will take care of these guys; their time is short.

Ty was fired for 6-5.
If Charlie Strong gets fired! and Kelly got an extension? wth?

btw: ppf: I agree with beach, try going mainstream with the ID. Don't try to match the 'hall monitors' vulgar methods, it is not necessary; there cause is lost. Their hope is false.

Last edited:
Bryan, no, not CVGR, However, why did you edit my post. FloridaIrish has call everyone else Jock sniffers, losers and claim they know nothing about Football. Why can't anything be said about him?

If you don't like something he says, report the post. Your post was edited b/c it was reported.

You're on a free board, so I spend 99.99999% of my time on that board, as that board helps ensure that I have a job and can continue to pay my bills. I do not scour this particular board looking for things to moderate.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Bryan, no, not CVGR, However, why did you edit my post. FloridaIrish has call everyone else Jock sniffers, losers and claim they know nothing about Football. Why can't anything be said about him?
This fellow should be one of the next to go.

Glad to see CVGR banned as his rhetoric was offensive, even while making occasional good points. I have Perse on ignore, but certainly don't agree that he should be banned.

this is getting quite humorous.....an inquisition of freeloaders who are deciding which posters who should next be banned. Throw my monikker in there too...I can always start playing golf again, now that my arthritis shots are working so well....
That way this board will be one, big, quiet, homogeneous "safe space"....

Reactions: zonairish
this is getting quite humorous.....an inquisition of freeloaders who are deciding which posters who should next be banned. Throw my monikker in there too...I can always start playing golf again, now that my arthritis shots are working so well....
That way this board will be one, big, quiet, homogeneous "safe space"....
What, why in the hell would you leave the basement and your computer to play golf? Wow. Talk about taking a page out of the Pers/CGVR playbook.

Reactions: Ara64
What, why in the hell would you leave the basement and your computer to play golf? Wow.
don't have a basement......and I'm a terrible golfer...really not good. The bright note...I've hit a hole in one.....and its quite a nice feeling...

Well, you're well on your way to 30K posts. Also, not sure why you would get giddy over a hole in one when you're awful/don't play?

Well, you're well on your way to 30K posts. Also, not sure why you would get giddy over a hole in one when you're awful/don't play?
you're on your way to 1200 posts...but I'm willing to overlook your lack of experience, and math error. Hardly giddy.....but unless you've actually hit a hole in one...you really wouldn't understand anyway ....giddy or otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: end_23
Need to go out and hire one of the coaches that never has a bad year - maybe we can get Patterson, Mora, Shaw, Dantonio, either Mississippi coach, or Richt.

Do you guys enjoy ND football or just get on here to badmouth people to make yourself feel better?

There are three teams with elite talent and elite coaches - Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State - go cheer for one of them, because none of their coaches are coming to ND. Otherwise, take a deep breath and recognize that we have as much or more talent than everyone else and Kelly has had a real bad year - QB decision, playing call, not getting rid of BVG, last year, not getting the team up for games this year, etc.

He will be back next year, you can continue to say the same negative things over, and over, and over, and over, and over or you can cheer for ND. Go Irish!
Maybe ND can hire a coach that can have a couple big years and not 99% of the time be average. Dantonio and Shaw have at least won big games in the past. Kelly- not so much.

Down here in the bluegrass state we say, "He took the rascal by the the collier and threw him out the door." Priceless!!!!!

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT