ADVERTISEMENT

Kia- Out, Torn ACL

Damn shame, a 2 year mission and now this? I’d bet the house he never plays a meaningful snap at ND.

The Gabe Rubio injury is the worse news

So far we have lost 3 depth players

Rubio
Payne
Kia

Although don't know how long Rubio will be out

He already got surgery so that's good that they don't have to wait

Reactions: BGI User 756
Lol.

It happened in the summer

If you were being serious, dumb comment
I thought it happened yesterday. I didn’t see anywhere that he did it this summer.
Was it posted here ?
I know about Payne.

Just heard about Rubio. Ouch !

I thought it happened yesterday. I didn’t see anywhere that he did it this summer.
Was it posted here ?
I know about Payne.

Just heard about Rubio. Ouch !
MF said in his press conference it happened in the summer. If he did it yesterday, they wouldn't know for sure or announce that it was a torn acl

This is 2024, not 1954.

Modern medicine and being 22 does wonders.
Not about the injury, more about another year without playing football. It’s going to be 4 years from playing a game and that last game will date back to high school. Going to be 22/23 years old with his last game at 18 years old. Pin this/bet on it, bet he doesn’t play meaningful snaps at ND, the competition has been getting reps in for 4 years while he was knocking doors and now on crutches.

Not about the injury, more about another year without playing football. It’s going to be 4 years from playing a game and that last game will date back to high school. Going to be 22/23 years old with his last game at 18 years old. Pin this/bet on it, bet he doesn’t play meaningful snaps at ND, the competition has been getting reps in for 4 years while he was knocking doors and now on crutches.
Stick to your day job.

Show us pictures of said house we get if he plays “a meaningful snap”

I’m by no means an expert , but look at why the Denver broncos fired him. Something like 4 straight seasons with one of the highest rates of injuries in the league.

Something like most acl injuries in the league. Again could be just bad luck but obviously the broncos though otherwise.
Jmo.

I’m by no means an expert , but look at why the Denver broncos fired him. Something like 4 straight seasons with one of the highest rates of injuries in the league.

Something like most acl injuries in the league. Again could be just bad luck but obviously the broncos though otherwise.
Jmo.
Too much Richard Simmons stretchy band stuff in his material!

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111

Jmo.
Should have quit after 6 words.

Reactions: NDDadx3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT