ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Alabama in the SECCG

That use of that word should be grounds for being banned on this board. Grow up.
Oh that’s a terrible word in your world? Wow.
How does creep or meathead work for you?

If she can can call our president worse on national tv I can call her what I did on this board. Get real. It’s my opinion

Reactions: zro pts4u
Oh that’s a terrible word in your world? Wow.
How does creep or meathead work for you?

If she can can call our president worse on national tv I can call her what I did on this board. Get real. It’s my opinion

Like I said, grow up. The use of that word can't be defended.

Reactions: echowaker
Off subject, I heard on the radio that WF fired their DC over the weekend. It will be defense by committee for the rest of the season.

Reactions: zro pts4u
That use of that word should be grounds for being banned on this board. Grow up.
It's a terrible offensive word, but the Hollywod uber libs have given up any conceivable right to civility, since they've chosen not to practice it themselves when dealing with anyone with an opposing viewpoint.

Reactions: theskibro
It's a terrible offensive word, but the Hollywod uber libs have given up any conceivable right to civility, since they've chosen not to practice it themselves when dealing with anyone with an opposing viewpoint.

It's commonplace as a suffix on other boards. I don't think anyone is worried about the infinitesimally small chance someone gets briefly offended.

Reactions: theskibro
It's commonplace as a suffix on other boards. I don't think anyone is worried about the infinitesimally small chance someone gets briefly offended.
Agree. I would never defame a disabled or compromised person. I could have and should have chosen a better adjective. That said, I stand by my intention that I am happy for UK but dismayed for any joy that comes to that miserable, hateful actress. And wish that 78 could grow up and not knee jerk his typical bullying responses that must make him feel something inside that no reasonable person can understand.

Agree. I would never defame a disabled or compromised person. I could have and should have chosen a better adjective. That said, I stand by my intention that I am happy for UK but dismayed for any joy that comes to that miserable, hateful actress. And wish that 78 could grow up and not knee jerk his typical bullying responses that must make him feel something inside that no reasonable person can understand.

Wow. Demanding that someone not use an extremely offensive word is "bullying." I've seen it all.

Georgia will lose at LSU. If not for a blocked kick TD and a pick six vs Mizzou, they would have lost.

I could see Georgia losing to both Aubie and LSU and Kentucky slipping in at 11-1. Stranger things have happened.

And as for Judd vs Trump, only one of them has brought beauty to this world.

6fedf22cad353cfbb933741fd4576ed7.jpg

I could see Georgia losing to both Aubie and LSU and Kentucky slipping in at 11-1. Stranger things have happened.

Ivan

Come on. Trump has better hair

Ivan

Come on. Trump has better hair

Let me explain and maybe it will help you be more civil.

When you read my original description of Ashley Judd, you become agitated I suggest you take a breath.

Realize that while you may think I and many others on this board who you bash are asses, in fact, you might enjoy our company over a beer.

So take that breath. Then appropriate response would be along the lines of “I think that perjorative is offensive and you could have made your point without using that”. Instead you told me to grow up and suggested I should be banned.

Let’s be real, you would miss me terribly if I was banned

So next time I screw up and disappoint your standards, try something like “Ski, you are a heck of a guy. But what were you thinking? Let’s grab a Coke and sing the ND fight song on top of a hill”

Make no mistake, she is smoking hot, and is aging very very well.

Neck hair comb overs do not count.

Interesting that Kentucky has risen to this level. I know Florida will rebound but I have my doubts about Tennessee.

Everyone can guess who won the most SEC titles, but most Yankees can't name number two or three.

Everyone can guess who won the most SEC titles, but most Yankees can't name number two or three.

Tennessee I believe is second. Third is tough. Georgia, LSU...?

Without looking it up, can you list 1, 2, & 3 for Big Ten titles?

Last edited:
Tennessee I believe is second. Third is tough. Georgia, LSU...?

Without looking it up, can you list 1, 2, & 3 for Big Ten titles?

UT was always 2nd in SEC titles, UGA only tied them last year.

1. Michigan
2. Ohio
3. has to be a trick, Minnesota?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT