ADVERTISEMENT

Just got out of jail for assault

Kraftwerk

Future coach
Aug 14, 2010
So I’m sitting in my living room watching some God damn football when I notice this little punk looking high school kid keeps riding by on his bike waving a stick around. At first I thought he was just special needs because I could see him threw my window at the park waving and swinging the stick like he was in the movie Star Wars. So he rides by my house for the 3rd time and by this time I’ve had enough. I storm through the front door and run up to him full speed. I tell him give me the stick, and when just looks at me scared not saying anything, I clinch him by his throat with one hand and yank the stick from him with the other. Then I snap the stick in half and grab him by his sweatshirt and twist and throw him to the ground. I then take his bike and toss it over my head so it breaks. The next thing I do ends me up in jail. I keep yelling at the top of my lungs “get out of my neighborhood!!!” Over and Over as he lays there on the ground scared. I yell it over 30 times until the cops show up and arrest me.

So I’m sitting in my living room watching some God damn football when I notice this little punk looking high school kid keeps riding by on his bike waving a stick around. At first I thought he was just special needs because I could see him threw my window at the park waving and swinging the stick like he was in the movie Star Wars. So he rides by my house for the 3rd time and by this time I’ve had enough. I storm through the front door and run up to him full speed. I tell him give me the stick, and when just looks at me scared not saying anything, I clinch him by his throat with one hand and yank the stick from him with the other. Then I snap the stick in half and grab him by his sweatshirt and twist and throw him to the ground. I then take his bike and toss it over my head so it breaks. The next thing I do ends me up in jail. I keep yelling at the top of my lungs “get out of my neighborhood!!!” Over and Over as he lays there on the ground scared. I yell it over 30 times until the cops show up and arrest me.

Thanks for sharing

call me crazy / perverted/ twisted but these anecdotes/stories are pretty entertaining ... :D

Reactions: JElkins
Have you ever considered breaking the pills in half?

The only thing that makes me laugh are the old MST3K episodes. Other than that, what's the point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT