ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Faison

Dec 7, 2007
I've read that he turned some heads in camp. Apparently he is really fast. Some are speculating that he is even faster than Chris Tyree. If true, that is some serious speed we are talking about. I looked at some of his HS film and you can see he is really fast. Jordan is on the smallish size, so I guess he will back up the slot position.

I had not closely followed his recruitment, and found it Interesting to learn he also plans to play lacrosse for ND. Be nice to see a kid with his kind of speed out on the field.

He’s at ND on a lacrosse scholarship. The Irish Breakdown podcast said he’s already running with the 2nd team and ahead of guy’s like Colzie on the depth chart.

No they didn't. And no he is not
Here’s the Irish Breakdown podcast for ya:

Aug 11, 2023: IB Nation Sports Talk: Notre Dame Camp Notes Practice No. 13

Starts about 28:45, listen for a few minutes and everything I posted is talked about.

I’m impressed by your confidence tho.

Here’s the Irish Breakdown podcast for ya:

Aug 11, 2023: IB Nation Sports Talk: Notre Dame Camp Notes Practice No. 13

Starts about 28:45, listen for a few minutes and everything I posted is talked about.

I’m impressed by your confidence tho.
Chansi Stuckey said they have 7 wrs who are ready to play in the rotation

Merriweather, Thomas, Tyree, Colzie, Flores, Salerno, Greathouse

James, Faison, Smith are not in the rotation right now.

He is not ahead of Colzie and not running with the 2s LOL
From the coach himself

I have IB. They said he has been impressive but running with the 2s when Other guys are out. Not that he is running with the 2s in the rotation when everyone is healthy and there

Last edited:
Chansi Stuckey said they have 7 wrs who are ready to play in the rotation

Merriweather, Thomas, Tyree, Colzie, Flores, Salerno, Greathouse

James, Faison, Smith are not in the rotation right now.

He is not ahead of Colzie and not running with the 2s LOL
From the coach himself

I have IB. They said he has been impressive but running with the 2s when Other guys are out. Not that he is running with the 2s in the rotation when everyone is healthy and there
I didn’t hear that from Stuckey, but I believe you.

The IB guys said what I posted. In particular that he’s ahead of Colzie. I was just going by that particular podcast posted yesterday.

Watched him play lacrosse several times with LI 91....

Don't know much about the quality of his hands; but the kid can move and is a natural athlete!

Watched him play lacrosse several times with LI 91....

Don't know much about the quality of his hands; but the kid can move and is a natural athlete!
The kid has received very positive reviews on Insider Lounge.

If he is that fast Hartman can hit him on a bomb. They could also line him up in the backfield and run a wheel route down the sidelines. That would screw the D up and open up others. How about punt or kickoff returns like the Rocket?

If he is that fast Hartman can hit him on a bomb. They could also line him up in the backfield and run a wheel route down the sidelines. That would screw the D up and open up others. How about punt or kickoff returns like the Rocket?
No … Kelly turned them into fair catch U which is still part of their DNA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT