ADVERTISEMENT

John McNulty TE Coach

I dont know if it was the dumbest, but it was pretty stupid. Obviously your feelings got hurt because you had to respond

Geezus ..... the "I know you are but what am I" response ….. this is the peak of your wit

o_O

Geezus ..... the "I know you are but what am I" response ….. this is the peak of your wit
When you make moronic comments, we have to dumb down our response so you can get it. Stop talking in stupidity

1 national championship appearance
1 playoff appearance
33 and 6
Turned a dumpster fire into a top 10 program
Lucky to have gotten there....
How did that game go? 42-14 and you will say just to make yourself feel better that Alabama team was just so legendary. Yeah..the very Bama team who didn't even finish undefeated. The same Bama team that couldn't beat Johnny Football yet the Gators and LSU could. That legendary Bama team?

1 playoff appearance
Again a schedule extremely fortuitous to get there...
How did that playoff game go? 30-3
If you close your eyes I think you can still see Brian Kelly's amazing 2018 offense on display still trying to cross the 50. Can you see it? I can. I still see them struggling to get a first down.
We scored 7 points less than Pitt did against the very same Clemson Tigers in the slop mind you.

33 and 6
33 and 6. LO L.
6 tough games over that span with all 6 ending with a loss. He's beating who he should beat and not one ounce more. In other words his performance is the bare minimum. Doing what he should now be doing. Beating the weak, losing to the strong. All of them.
At least he's perfect.

Such a dumpster fire that he used more of Charlie Weis players in 2012 getting to that BCS game...that dumpster fire?

Or the dumpster fire 4 years later that he created and had to clean up?

Just sayin

Reactions: chitown sot
Lucky to have gotten there....
How did that game go? 42-14 and you will say just to make yourself feel better that Alabama team was just so legendary. Yeah..the very Bama team who didn't even finish undefeated. The same Bama team that couldn't beat Johnny Football yet the Gators and LSU could. That legendary Bama team?

1 playoff appearance
Again a schedule extremely fortuitous to get there...
How did that playoff game go? 30-3
If you close your eyes I think you can still see Brian Kelly's amazing 2018 offense on display still trying to cross the 50. Can you see it? I can. I still see them struggling to get a first down.
We scored 7 points less than Pitt did against the very same Clemson Tigers in the slop mind you.

33 and 6
33 and 6. LO L.
6 tough games over that span with all 6 ending with a loss. He's beating who he should beat and not one ounce more. In other words his performance is the bare minimum. Doing what he should now be doing. Beating the weak, losing to the strong. All of them.
At least he's perfect.

Such a dumpster fire that he used more of Charlie Weis players in 2012 getting to that BCS game...that dumpster fire?

Or the dumpster fire 4 years later that he created and had to clean up?

Just sayin
Everything you wrote is bull sh*t

JUST SAYIN

When you make moronic comments, we have to dumb down our response so you can get it. Stop talking in stupidity

You're critiques elementary, I get you don't get it. You've made it painfully obvious. Your posts serve as a solid affirmation. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT