ADVERTISEMENT

John McNulty TE Coach

irish4life888

I've posted how many times?
Sep 20, 2009
It appears that John McNulty will be the TE coach. What are peoples thought on this one? He seems to changed jobs often and pretty much the same level. Oh and why is Quinn still the OL coach?

Wouldn't exactly say this offensive coaching staff has me all giddy. I'm just biting my finger nails hoping they don't flop on their faces.

I think it sucks. 2019 Rutgers as the offensive coordinator:
Pts per game : 129 out of 130
Total offense : 129 -130
passing offense : 121-130
rushing offense : 101-130

Great question on why Quinn is still OL coach....its simple BKs buddy.
Why is TR the OC.......its simple BK's puppet
This offense put together by bk is turning into a real shit show

Reactions: 88ND

Tell us how you really feel .

It appears that John McNulty will be the TE coach. What are peoples thought on this one? He seems to changed jobs often and pretty much the same level. Oh and why is Quinn still the OL coach?

Wouldn't exactly say this offensive coaching staff has me all giddy. I'm just biting my finger nails hoping they don't flop on their faces.
I trust Kelly to know what's best for his program.

Ouch !

Agreed. Position coaching & coordinators are one of the most difficult jobs to evaluate and so much of what makes good leadership is organization fit. None of us are in the position to really evaluate a coaching hire given our lack of access to the situation (personality, philosophy, coaching style, etc.)

I think Kelly has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to coaching hires as no matter how much turnover on his staff happens he's been--if nothing else--extremely consistent especially over the last several years.

There's MUCH greater issues in the program to tackle than who the TE coach is that's fore sure.

Last edited:

Apparently Kelly can't have anyone on the staff smarter than him. Which is why Long is gone and Sanford is gone, and Rees has a job he won't be qualified for for another 10 years.

This is what it has come down to.

Agreed. Position coaching & coordinators are one of the most difficult jobs to evaluate and so much of what makes good leadership is organization fit. None of us are in the position to really evaluate a coaching hire given our lack of access to the situation (personality, philosophy, coaching style, etc.)

I think Kelly has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to coaching hires as no matter how much turnover on his staff happens he's been--if nothing else--extremely consistent especially over the last several years.

There's MUCH greater issues in the program to tackle than who the TE coach is that's fore sure.

Apparently the organizational fit is anyone who won't challenge the guy who on game day is an idiot.

Apparently Kelly can't have anyone on the staff smarter than him. Which is why Long is gone and Sanford is gone, and Rees has a job he won't be qualified for for another 10 years.

EXACTLY

bk has earned the benefit of the doubt? Are you serious? BVG enough said. He'd still be there if NDs Brass didn't force him to fire the clown. Quinn? A joke. TR? a joke. A coach who was an OC on one of the sorriest offenses in 2019 to coach TE? another joke. ND has some good TE so I guess it really doesn't matter but my God, bk has assembled a cast of misfits on this offense. Thank God, he did one thing right in hiring Lea as DC.

bk has earned the benefit of the doubt? Are you serious? BVG enough said. He'd still be there if NDs Brass didn't force him to fire the clown. Quinn? A joke. TR? a joke. A coach who was an OC on one of the sorriest offenses in 2019 to coach TE? another joke. ND has some good TE so I guess it really doesn't matter but my God, bk has assembled a cast of misfits on this offense. Thank God, he did one thing right in hiring Lea as DC.
You truly don't understand a lick of football do you ?

Reactions: IrishFanSam81
Hopefully they’ll utilize the TE more, felt under long the TE game disappeared until Kmet this year.

True or false. A) Quinn is a really good recruiter. B) Quinn is an average to below average recruiter.

Kelly's been pretty consistent, his successful hires come from outside his coaching bush.

Do your customers judge the quality of your fries before you drop them in the oil ?
Have you planned out your week yet? Should the kiddies play dodge ball, basket ball, softball, or volleyball on Monday. Should i have the kiddies do 10 or 15 pushups on tuesday. Do i give the kids a demerit if they don't have clean gym clothes or their shirts arent tucked in. Oh the life of a gym teacher, so glad i got that liberal arts degree from spartyville. Head cheer leader has paid off

I know plenty pal, unlike you who thinks you know everything yapping your mouth , bragging that you played div 1 football. No one cares, you probably sat the fricking bench, or better yet was the head cheer leader grabbing girls a$$es thinking you were really something while getting your liberal arts degree in something stupid. I guess thats why you are a gym teacher wishing you could be the head janitor in your HS
Every post you make confirms the fact that you absolutely don't.

Do your customers judge the quality of your fries before you drop them in the oil ?

You can pick some French fries that have been cooked to perfection and seasoned perfectly and eat those ….. or you can pick a raw potato and say, "Hmmm, these might make some good French fries"

DUH

If you mean to make sure all the little offensive puppets line up accordingly while he pulls the strings you're spot on 101 percent correct.

If you mean to make the product as good as it can be while he keeps his ignorant fingers out of it...you're a million percent wrong.

Reactions: chitown sot
You truly don't understand a lick of football do you ?

I hope that was a rhetorical question?

No matter how smart you are, you can never convince someone who is stupid, that they are actually stupid. Those two bottom-feeders would need personalized tutors for a year to get their combined IQ's over 80. When you look up Internet Loser, you would see the pictures of Bugit and Chitown, Also known as Neal & Bob.

Reactions: Irishjohn68

Possibly the dumbest thing posted to this board in history.

Yup.

They’ve offered a high school coach. So there’s that
There is a lot more to that high school coach than the hs coach label. Hes been on college radars for years and simply hasnt left his job because he loves it...

Many feel that would be a home run hire.

Any word on who the DB coach will be?

They’ve offered a high school coach. So there’s that

Actually the offer is thought to be to Parker from the Packers. He could be the "on paper" offer to coach the DBs that Kelly said was out....but there is also a chance it could be Mickens. Those are only two that have interviewed so far. If he declines, then they pursue Steeples, who they've already had some discussions with.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDIRISH53

Its pretty simple really, you tell them to run their routes, catch the ball when thrown to you and block as needed, hell I could do that. Go Irish.

No matter how smart you are, you can never convince someone who is stupid, that they are actually stupid. Those two bottom-feeders would need personalized tutors for a year to get their combined IQ's over 80. When you look up Internet Loser, you would see the pictures of Bugit and Chitown, Also known as Neal & Bob.
Beevis and Butthead = IrishF and Echoboy

Rutgers sucks altogether idiot. You are comparing who is the tallest midget.

I still don't understand why he doesn't hirer you.

More like Beavis and Butthead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT