ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Burrow

SanFranciscoIrish

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2017
What a difference maker! There was a time I thought Ian Book had the potential to become a star - that difference maker you need to go all the way.

He was a 3 star recruit and ND never offered him. Shows what believing in yourself and putting in the effort can do for you.

Is it possible to have a thread without bashing Kelly? OP was making a simple statement about Burrow and how hard he's worked to get where he is now.

Crazy game. He already has multiple "Heisman moments" in this game. Yet it still comes down to an onside kick

What a difference maker! There was a time I thought Ian Book had the potential to become a star - that difference maker you need to go all the way.

He was a 3 star recruit and ND never offered him. Shows what believing in yourself and putting in the effort can do for you.

Don’t feel bad about missing out on him. His father played for Nebraska and he really wanted to play for them. Bo Pelini didn’t want him even as a walk on. He wanted to transfer to Nebraska once Frost was hired but Frost turned him down as well. So now he is at LSU with a real offensive talent where he can play his best.

And the other guy stated an empirical fact!

I don't care. Why don't you post something worth a darn. All you do is piggy back off other people. You're the guy throwing rocks threw a window after other people have said it's cool. I couldn't care less about you, but I figured I would spend some time letting you know what your posts are worth...guy

I don't care. Why don't you post something worth a darn. All you do is piggy back off other people. You're the guy throwing rocks threw a window after other people have said it's cool. I couldn't care less about you, but I figured I would spend some time letting you know what your posts are worth...guy
Why don’t you take your low emotional IQ back to your safe space! You add nothing to this entire planet!

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Why don’t you take your low emotional IQ back to your safe space! You add nothing to this entire planet!

Hey, since you're up late and bored. Why don't you look at some of my posts?! The amount of football knowledge I have in comparison to you, my gosh it's sad how little you know...you're like everyone else one here, you post your opinions, you whine, you moan, you name call, you piggy back and sadly you're probably older than I am! I'm in my safe emotional room right now, so next time you quote me and insult me why don't you think twice

Hey, since you're up late and bored. Why don't you look at some of my posts?! The amount of football knowledge I have in comparison to you, my gosh it's sad how little you know...you're like everyone else one here, you post your opinions, you whine, you moan, you name call, you piggy back and sadly you're probably older than I am! I'm in my safe emotional room right now, so next time you quote me and insult me why don't you think twice
Yawwwwnn . You have the football knowledge of a two year old girl and an IQ to match. Your the boards resident coomer!

Fleck would make him Tom Brady

Borrow is too tall, passes too well, reads plays too well and he attracts attention! He wants to run the offense instead of letting the offense run him!
He would never see the field at ND! no primadonna’s need apply!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT