ADVERTISEMENT

J. Flanigan commits!

Tremendous athlete And a really good get. Will be interesting to see if he stays a TE or morphs to DE by the time he arrives. His upside at TE seems off the charts.

Reactions: BGI User 756
HUGE. Now offer the other legacy tight end and it is a wrap at TE

HUGE. Now offer the other legacy tight end and it is a wrap at TE
Not yet. Better guys on the board and we might not even need a 2nd TE if we get Nelson in the 24 class

Don't take the easy get, try to get the best

Not yet. Better guys on the board and we might not even need a 2nd TE if we get Nelson in the 24 class

Don't take the easy get, try to get the best
Could move to DE, and the need there is far greater..

We got 3 DEs in the 24 class and already have 2 in the 25 class

That's 5 in two classes and we aren't done yet in 25
At Notre Dame, the need is far far greater for dudes like this kid on the DL.

Tremendous athlete And a really good get. Will be interesting to see if he stays a TE or morphs to DE by the time he arrives. His upside at TE seems off the charts.

I watched some of his tape. Really good speed for a kid his size. In addition to football, he plays hockey for his HS team and throws the discus and shot put for the track team. That speaks highly of his athleticism. He could be something special at ND. And the gene pool he comes from is pretty good, too!

Reactions: Pennick4 and Telx1
I watched some of his tape. Really good speed for a kid his size. In addition to football, he plays hockey for his HS team and throws the discus and shot put for the track team. That speaks highly of his athleticism. He could be something special at ND. And the gene pool he comes from is pretty good, too!
I’ll be really surprised if he doesn’t turn out to be a special player for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT