ADVERTISEMENT

J. Botelho

JT and JB played very well today. Joseph as well. Some really nice plays today in D

Nope

You have to be able to play going forward , laterally and dropping back as an OLB.

JB IMO has shown an ability to play going forward-----not the other 2 areas.

To me he's an undersized DE and probably more of a guy you use in certain personnel packages .

Reactions: BGI User 756
Nope

You have to be able to play going forward , laterally and dropping back as an OLB.

JB IMO has shown an ability to play going forward-----not the other 2 areas.

To me he's an undersized DE and probably more of a guy you use in certain personnel packages .
He’s about the same size as Justin ademilola who is playing a ton this year. Rylie needs to be middle only moving forward. We will need Jordan next year unless Burnham or gobaira develop quickly. My hope is gobaira because he has really good length

He’s about the same size as Justin ademilola who is playing a ton this year. Rylie needs to be middle only moving forward. We will need Jordan next year unless Burnham or gobaira develop quickly. My hope is gobaira because he has really good length
We need Justin to come back then we have 4 guys to compete there

I agree! Very puzzling why he's not getting more snaps on D.
Not puzzling at all. Where does such a post come from. He missed assignments often when he played prior. He took stupid penalties. He got away with stupid decisions.

last week was his best game by a long shot

Not puzzling at all. Where does such a post come from. He missed assignments often when he played prior. He took stupid penalties. He got away with stupid decisions.

last week was his best game by a long shot
Ehh- Rylie Mills has not lived up to all the pre season hype, I’d give JB more opps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT