ADVERTISEMENT

It's almost worth the committee being stupid

Because Ohio State is going to murder you guys.

Just like your predictions of Iowa beating Michigan State and that ND would be playing Iowa and not Ohio State. And don't pretend picking Stanford over southern cal and Houston over Temple were bold picks. Most people picked Stanford and Houston.

By the way, just checked: ND is still ranked ahead of Northwestern. Keep whining.

LSU was going to murder us too last year.
ND lost by a total of 4 points to the #1 and #6 teams in the country.
Now they have a month to heal and prepare and they're going to get murdered by the #7 team in the country?
Ok.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
Love it Johnnie 82. Hilarious that this ass clown comes to another board to gloat about someone else's team potentially beating ND. What a pathetic loser.

Reactions: Classic Irish
Shakes, your own team isn't good enough to do anything meaningful, so you grab on to the coat tails of your master and hide behind them and hope a win by them will somehow validate your weakness.

Exactly, living vicariously through other teams. Pathetic.

Because Ohio State is going to murder you guys.
Another little skunk still hurting from 31-0. It so fits the mold. The only difference from last year is that most of the little skunk trolls no longer have the guts to post as michigan fans. Now they post as Northwestern fans. Sad.

How did Tennessee get in the Outback Bowl? Must be handicapping the game to give Northwestern a chance to win. What's really sad is I was happy that with the exception of terrible Vandy the 4 academic FBS schools were a combined 40-9 this year. But this piece of s$&t shakes guy. makes me hate Northwestern more than USC and I live in LA. You know what shakes I just might take you up on your offer and look your ass up and say "hi" next tIme I'm in Chicago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT