ADVERTISEMENT

It always seem to happen

Izo

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 1, 2008
Throughout the years. Some teams come in and play lights out against the Irish only to lose afterwards to teams they should have beaten .This year , Texas, Michigan St , Duke laid it all out against ND only to fold the following week . This is football .

Even today , Syracuse was step for step with the Irish in the 1st half , but the Irish defense showed up the second half.

Reactions: Pennick44
Texas AD says he is evaluating everything after their loss to Okie State today, but that Charlie Strong won't be fired "during the Season". Hmmmmmmm!

Reactions: end_23
Yes, teams get up to play us and then have their letdown. Look at MSU. They beat us handily and then got mauled by Wisconsin and then managed to lose to Indiana today.

But don't kid yourself. Our team is terrible, especially on defense.

Yep,defense is a problem ,just gives up too many yards .

We have averaged >39 points per game. Anybody here think that with that PPG avg. we would be 2 and 3? If we could have only made one or two more stops per game we'd be 5and 0. It is sad to think that we have wasted yet another season.

Throughout the years. Some teams come in and play lights out against the Irish only to lose afterwards to teams they should have beaten .This year , Texas, Michigan St , Duke laid it all out against ND only to fold the following week . This is football .

Even today , Syracuse was step for step with the Irish in the 1st half , but the Irish defense showed up the second half.
You can thank the brand ...

Everyone and I mean everyone....gives it their all to play us.

Trust me when I tell you,

If you're the opposing school and you think...

Alabama ..Ohio State...Clemson...coming to town,,,it's exciting sure.

Notre Dame coming to town.....

WHOA❕❗

Even today.

Reactions: end_23

WHOA❕❗

Even today.
That's so tru

WHOA❕❗

Even today.

That's so true. But they won't admit it. there are teams out there who would go 1-11 if that one win was against N.D.

Reactions: 88ND
That's so tru

That's so true. But they won't admit it. there are teams out there who would go 1-11 if that one win was against N.D.

I really don't believe there is some extra, ultra level of excitement that comes with playing ND, any more than there is with Alabama or Ohio State, etc...Teams certainly get up for us because we are national and don't have a conference affiliation. I'm sure we are one of the top three games on everyone's schedule. I think part of the reason they get up for us is they know there's a better chance of beating us -- and I'm not just referring to this season -- than there are some of those other teams.

Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT