ADVERTISEMENT

IRISH WIN........ARIKE!!!!!!!!!!

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011
Cheers to the best Women's basketball coach on the planet - Coach McGraw. The Notre Dame women's basketball team is in my view phenomenal, considering their setbacks, but more importantly considering their accomplishments during the 2018 season. During this tournament, often considered the underdog, look at them now. America - watch out, they are not done yet! Ladies, know that we are so very proud of you and that you are the Irish pride and joy. Arike - you are just special. I recall the Stanford game of 2017 - you returned with avengeance and with an absolute purpose. Understanding where the team began with all of the injuries, beginning with Brianna and three additional ACL injuries suffered by players that were to play pivotal roles during this season, is amazing to me. There are no words that can describe the excitement felt, especially watching them beat UConn on last night. Just imagine, if we can win the championship on tomorrow night, and the excitement that is to be created with the players coming back - I can only say Wow! I too can say, that I for one Believe!!!!

Go Irish!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT