ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Intel: Post-visit updates (June 10-12)

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
I'm working the phone today and will be at Notre Dame for a few hours for its Sunday Night Football camp. So please bear with me on the frequency of posts today. I have texts out to all of the targets who were on official visits this weekend and hopefully can connect with a few of them around their travel.

In asking for early reviews around Notre Dame, there's a lot of confidence in how well this weekend went. The Irish like where they're at with the two guys planning to announce decisions in early July: CB Christian Gray and WR Rico Flores Jr. I continue to hear good things about ATH Ronan Hanafin's Notre Dame interest.

I included those three in my June class prediction, and it would be a bit surprising to me if I decided to change those picks when I prepare my predictions for July 1.

I haven't been totally sold on Notre Dame's chances with LB Jaiden Ausberry, but I think this weekend might change my mind on that.

The list of campers today are a bunch of kids trying to get on Notre Dame's radar and not kids with many major offers, so I'm hoping to be able to gain some more intel while I'm there. I won't be following guys like CJ Carr and Cam Williams around like I was at Irish Invasion.

I'll use this thread for any other updates I receive from sources or the recruits themselves.

Social media posts are in this thread. The latest addition today was some photos from five-star commit Keon Keeley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News