ADVERTISEMENT

Instead of a year rental plan

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
It appears colleges are the most ones who are being rented. A player has one good year and they hit the portal big bucks.
I read some place a non power five QB had 10 offers in the area of a million dollars within one day on the portal.
Where is the NCAA????? Where is anybody????
Where are the ND backers???? This is not going to end anytime soon it is time to fight fire with fire

It's over. The lunatics are running the asylum. It's funny. 2020- bummed when CFB was over. 2021 bummed. 2022 bummed. 2023- I'm seeing myself less and less bummed. Everything that made CFB great is slowly eroding.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDinNJ and baron100
It's over. The lunatics are running the asylum. It's funny. 2022- bummed when CFB was over. 2021 bummed. 2022 bummed. 2023- I'm seeing myself less and less bummed. Everything that mad CFB great is slowly eroding.
I hear you. And most of the games aren’t even worth watching because why play a really challenging schedule it’s only going to hurt you. Michigan has it down, Ga. doing their best , Oregon has 1 top 25 win. Play as weak a schedule as you possibly can

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT