ADVERTISEMENT

INJURIES

Patrirish

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2018
There was a time when ND suffered an inordinate number of injuries

While injuries are inherent in the game, has there been, or will there be a statistically analysis of ND’s injuries in comparison to their peer geographical group.

Field conditions and trainers often impact the incident of injury.

A statistical analysis would seem to be a prudent endeavor.

in addition, how, what circumstances and the time of injury should be tracked.

Last edited:
You can’t leave out the strength and conditioning coach as well. I’ve always wondered if certain lifts that are done either too often or with too much weight could lead to an increase in certain injuries. Thinking something like hamstrings for instance.

Its a tough one to know if the injury bug is by bad luck or self induced.

There was a time when ND suffered an inordinate number of injuries

While injuries are inherent in the game, has there been, or will there be a statistically analysis of ND’s injuries in comparison to their peer geographical group.

Field conditions and trainers often impact the incident of injury.

A statistical analysis would seem to be a prudent endeavor.

in addition, how, what circumstances and the time of injury should be tracked.
Someone needs a refresher course in basic grammar.

Injuries was the biggest concern with hiring ND's new S&C coach. Denver was top of the NFL in injuries.

Someone needs a refresher course in basic grammar.
It’s no surprise that you didn’t understand the concept

I was a chemical engineering major and would certainly appreciate your pointing out the grammatical errors

As usual, you have nothing of substance to add

I was a chemical engineering major and would certainly appreciate your pointing out the grammatical errors

And that is why you sell insurance?!

And that is why you sell insurance?!
It’s not “WHY”.
My original plan was to become multi-lingual, get my PhD, then work for an American oil company in South America. Then I realized that I’d be 30 before I attained the goals I wanted to achieve. So I decided to change course and go to law school. But that plan got detoured when I decided to get married and elope in my junior year. So I had to go to work when I graduated and support my wife.
Some professors suggested that I should study insurance in my senior year, which I did.
So I graduated, formed some companies and began to build a business.
That business thrived and serves as a consultant to many private and public companies, including a good number of New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq and OTC companies.

So what did you accomplish after school?

It’s not “WHY”.
My original plan was to become multi-lingual, get my PhD, then work for an American oil company in South America. Then I realized that I’d be 30 before I attained the goals I wanted to achieve. So I decided to change course and go to law school. But that plan got detoured when I decided to get married and elope in my junior year. So I had to go to work when I graduated and support my wife.
Some professors suggested that I should study insurance in my senior year, which I did.
So I graduated, formed some companies and began to build a business.
That business thrived and serves as a consultant to many private and public companies, including a good number of New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq and OTC companies.

So what did you accomplish after school?
so then don't brag about chemical engineering then.

Fortunately I have accomplished much in academia, sports, and as an executive in pharma. No need for me to list such, that is your department. Most importantly, I have a beautiful family, great friends, and a happy life.

Thx for asking

so then don't brag about chemical engineering then.

Fortunately I have accomplished much in academia, sports, and as an executive in pharma. No need for me to list such, that is your department. Most importantly, I have a beautiful family, great friends, and a happy life.

Thx for asking

I didn’t brag, I stated a fact.
‘When Echowaker criticized my grammar I informed him that i wasn’t accepted at Notre Dame as an English major, rather as a chemical engineering major

What have you accomplished in academia, sports and Pharma.

With regard to sports have your accomplishments enabled you to compete in National Championships ?

As to being happy, you don’t seem so happy, you seem rather envious.

in Pharma, how many Direct Reports were above you ?

I didn’t brag, I stated a fact.
‘When Echowaker criticized my grammar I informed him that i wasn’t accepted at Notre Dame as an English major, rather as a chemical engineering major

What have you accomplished in academia, sports and Pharma.

With regard to sports have your accomplishments enabled you to compete in National Championships ?

As to being happy, you don’t seem so happy, you seem rather envious.

in Pharma, how many Direct Reports were above you ?
lol. you can't help yourself. You are a braggart, simple as that, its fact. Also one that is prone to getting in spats with multiple posters on a message board, mostly due to your fragile personality .

The irony of you calling anyone envious...

There are some that know me here, I don't need to list my accomplishments. I am not looking for any anonymous verifications. Just as I don't need to name drop, we already had this discussion.

In Pharma, there was/is only the board that 'was above me'. So maybe I'll get a Christmas card from you now, since I meet your social level.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
lol. you can't help yourself. You are a braggart, simple as that, its fact. Also one that is prone to getting in spats with multiple posters on a message board, mostly due to your fragile personality .

The irony of you calling anyone envious...

There are some that know me here, I don't need to list my accomplishments. I am not looking for any anonymous verifications. Just as I don't need to name drop, we already had this discussion.

In Pharma, there was/is only the board that 'was above me'. So maybe I'll get a Christmas card from you now, since I meet your social level.
Fragile”, now that is funny, especially coming from you.

You or anyone can call me any name you want and the only one I take exception to is being called a liar.

I didn’t call anyone envious, I was specific, I called you envious

So what were your accompaniments in sports ?
Did you compete in National Championships ?
How accomplished were you

You told us that you were accomplished in sports, so what were those accomplishments ?

Are you stating that you were the CEO of a Pharmaceutical Company ?
Even the COO and CFO report to the CEO

Since when is stating “facts” bragging ?
Since when is citing sources bragging ?

I‘m sorry that you feel inadequate,
As to academia, George Bernard Shaw got it right.

You or anyone can call me any name you want and the only one I take exception to is being called a liar.

You told us that you were accomplished in sports, so what were those accomplishments ?

Yes, fragile....getting upset at message board posters for calling you out; we did see you leak all over the screen already. Yet you remain quite presumptuous as well. Arrogance and insecurity aren't a good combination for you, you should seek help there.

Quoting Shaw, especially after bragging about being in chemical engineering? Now there is some "folly"...

Yes, fragile....getting upset at message board posters for calling you out; we did see you leak all over the screen already. Yet you remain quite presumptuous as well. Arrogance and insecurity aren't a good combination for you, you should seek help there.

Quoting Shaw, especially after bragging about being in chemical engineering? Now there is some "folly"...
Obviously you don’t understand GBS’s quote.
Have someone explain it to you,

Cite where I was called out for lying !

And cite where I “bragged”

You made the allegation, now support it !

Then tell us what you accomplished in sports.

I answer all of your questions why do you refuse to answer mine ?

Are you a coward ?

What was your corporate title at Pharma ?

Obviously you don’t understand GBS’s quote.
Have someone explain it to you,

Cite where I was called out for lying !

And cite where I “bragged”

You made the allegation, now support it !

Then tell us what you accomplished in sports.

I answer all of your questions why do you refuse to answer mine ?

Are you a coward ?

What was your corporate title at Pharma ?
Pat, get bent. lol

I answered your questions, you didn’t like my answers. I didn’t make any allegations btw.

I find it quite comical that a gym teacher (echoboy) is correcting a Chemical Engineer over a stupid english grammar mistake, LOL

Pat, get bent. lol

I answered your questions, you didn’t like my answers. I didn’t make any allegations btw.
You didn’t answer my questions, you made vague references to your accomplishments

You made accusations and I challenged you to cite exactly where I was called out for a lie
And you failed to substantiate that allegation
Maybe you should reread what you typed

I asked you additional questions which you failed to answer

I am happy to answer every question you asked me

You on the other hand, failed to answer the questions I asked you

You’re a coward, hiding behind anonymity

I find it quite comical that a gym teacher (echoboy) is correcting a Chemical Engineer over a stupid english grammar mistake, LOL
And he failed to point out the grammatical errors
As I stated, he has nothing of substance to add and just likes to snipe at trivial items

giphy.webp

Reactions: BGI User 756
You didn’t answer my questions, you made vague references to your accomplishments

You made accusations and I challenged you to cite exactly where I was called out for a lie
And you failed to substantiate that allegation
Maybe you should reread what you typed

I asked you additional questions which you failed to answer

I am happy to answer every question you asked me

You on the other hand, failed to answer the questions I asked you

You’re a coward, hiding behind anonymity
lol, you pompous old fart. Tough guy on the internet accusing others of hiding. Give it a rest.

Allow me to shut you down. I don’t frequent this board for companionship as you do. I don’t need this board to use an excuse to list my accomplishments as you need to list yours. I don’t name drop but some of my network would surprise you and how they have you profiled exactly as a loud mouth. Typical uppity Clifton hillbilly

My accomplishments offer no more credibility to my posts or my support of ND. You claim yours do. Ok then…

I answered your original question, chose not to answer details beyond that. And I believe you have called over a dozen posters cowards in your posts. Since you can’t back it up at your age just be quiet

lol, you pompous old fart. Tough guy on the internet accusing others of hiding. Give it a rest.

Allow me to shut you down. I don’t frequent this board for companionship as you do. I don’t need this board to use an excuse to list my accomplishments as you need to list yours. I don’t name drop but some of my network would surprise you and how they have you profiled exactly as a loud mouth. Typical uppity Clifton hillbilly

My accomplishments offer no more credibility to my posts or my support of ND. You claim yours do. Ok then…

I answered your original question, chose not to answer details beyond that. And I believe you have called over a dozen posters cowards in your posts. Since you can’t back it up at your age just be quiet
Let me correct your misguided opinions
I use this board for entertainment, not companionship.
If I listed an accomplishment it was to defend myself against a challenge.
The same can be said about my references to people I know.

” uppity” is probably one of the last words that someone who knows me would use to describe me. Evidently your analytical skills are sorely lacking.

My accomplishments were offered in the context of challenges presented to me.
As an example and to be topic specific, some challenged my support for Notre Dame, including my financial support for Notre Dame. I chose not to cite a specific number, rather, I just stated that my contributions were six figures. Some challenged that statement, so I went a step further and produced an acknowledgment letter from Notre Dame confirming same.

You’re missing another point and it goes to credibility.
When I make a statement and someone says I’m lying, I feel obligated to produce the evidence supporting my statement. That’s reasonable isn’t it?

You told us that you were accomplished in academics, sports and business, so I asked you to tell us what those accomplishments were, just like I was asked. The difference is that I didn‘t hide from those questions, as you have, rather than avoid them like you have, I answered every question. The problem was that some, such as yourself, didn’t like the answers.

You haven’t answered my questions, you’ve avoided them.
So tell us, what have you accomplished in academia, sports and business.

Talk is cheap.

You postured that you were accomplished in academia, sports and business, so I challenged you, just like I was challenged, i challenge you to put forth the evidence supporting your claims.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander

Failure to do so is cowardly

No question about it, you can certainly call me elderly or old, but don’t be so sure that I can’t back it up

I await your detailing of the accomplishments you listed.

So, put up or just stop your whining and shut up !

Yet you can't figure out how to turn off the Crayola crayon font. 😂

Reactions: BGI User 756

” uppity” is probably one of the last words that someone who knows me would use to describe me. Evidently your analytical skills are sorely lacking.

As an example and to be topic specific, some challenged my support for Notre Dame, including my financial support for Notre Dame. I chose not to cite a specific number, rather, I just stated that my contributions were six figures. Some challenged that statement, so I went a step further and produced an acknowledgment letter from Notre Dame confirming same.

When I make a statement and someone says I’m lying, I feel obligated to produce the evidence supporting my statement. That’s reasonable isn’t it?

You told us that you were accomplished in academics, sports and business, so I asked you to tell us what those accomplishments were, just like I was asked. The difference is that I didn‘t hide from those questions, as you have, rather than avoid them like you have, I answered every question. The problem was that some, such as yourself, didn’t like the answers.

Talk is cheap.

You postured that you were accomplished in academia, sports and business, so I challenged you, just like I was challenged, i challenge you to put forth the evidence supporting your claims.

No question about it, you can certainly call me elderly or old, but don’t be so sure that I can’t back it up

to you, who said that others lack comprehension....I direct you, for the upteenth time, to read previous posts. I don't need to list my accomplishments. I don't brag or name drop like you. I don't get upset that you don't believe me. And I didn't ask you to produce any info, you are confused again ala sleepy Joe. And I am sure you can't back it up, Pat. You are 82 and shouldn't be such a loud mouth.

Also, you lack of awareness is as glaring as your arrogance. You do use this board for companionship, you even got a date out of it.

And I didn't whine ever here....

Reactions: Pennick4

Talk is cheap.

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

to you, who said that others lack comprehension....I direct you, for the upteenth time, to read previous posts. I don't need to list my accomplishments. I don't brag or name drop like you. I don't get upset that you don't believe me. And I didn't ask you to produce any info, you are confused again ala sleepy Joe. And I am sure you can't back it up, Pat. You are 82 and shouldn't be such a loud mouth.

Also, you lack of awareness is as glaring as your arrogance. You do use this board for companionship, you even got a date out of it.

And I didn't whine ever here....
Would you cite where I listed my accomplishments?
If I cited anny accomplishments it was within the context of the subject being discussed or in response to being challenged.

Cite for me, one instance where I bragged.
Cite one instance where my comments weren’t within the context of the subject being discussed, or as a result of being challenged. So go ahead and provide the proof.

And while you’re at it, cite for me where I “name dropped” where it wasn’t within the context of the subject being discussed or in response to being challenged.

You volunteered that you were accomplished in academics, sports and business.
You were the one who made that claim, so I asked you to substantiate it, just like I was asked to substantiate my statements.

The difference between you and I, is that I substantiated every one my statements when others asked or challenged me to do so.

You stated that you were accomplished, so, as others asked me to substantiate my accomplishments I’m asking you to do the same thing, but where I answered everyone’s questions, you refuse to do so, you choose to take the cowardly way out, I get it.

I didn’t say that you asked me, I said that others asked me.
Maybe it’s time for you to bone up on your reading comprehension skills.

I never got a date through this board, are you out of your mind?
For an accomplished academic, you didn’t even understand George Bernard Shaw’s quote
It’s a little embarrassing, isn’t it?

I don’t know your age, but maybe you shouldn’t be so jealous and so ignorant.

I stand behind every comment I’ve made and unlike you, I substantiated every comment I was challenged on.

Since you claim to be accomplished and academics, sports and business, I’m asking you to list those accomplishments, just like others asked me.

I guess the difference is that I have the strength of character to answer and address those challenges, whereas you choose to hide behind anonymity

I guess that tells you all you need to know

IrishJohn,

It’s hard to believe that you make morons look good

Would you cite where I listed my accomplishments?
If I cited anny accomplishments it was within the context of the subject being discussed or in response to being challenged.

Cite for me, one instance where I bragged.
Cite one instance where my comments weren’t within the context of the subject being discussed, or as a result of being challenged. So go ahead and provide the proof.

And while you’re at it, cite for me where I “name dropped” where it wasn’t within the context of the subject being discussed or in response to being challenged.

You volunteered that you were accomplished in academics, sports and business.
You were the one who made that claim, so I asked you to substantiate it, just like I was asked to substantiate my statements.

The difference between you and I, is that I substantiated every one my statements when others asked or challenged me to do so.

You stated that you were accomplished, so, as others asked me to substantiate my accomplishments I’m asking you to do the same thing, but where I answered everyone’s questions, you refuse to do so, you choose to take the cowardly way out, I get it.

I didn’t say that you asked me, I said that others asked me.
Maybe it’s time for you to bone up on your reading comprehension skills.

I never got a date through this board, are you out of your mind?
For an accomplished academic, you didn’t even understand George Bernard Shaw’s quote
It’s a little embarrassing, isn’t it?

I don’t know your age, but maybe you shouldn’t be so jealous and so ignorant.

I stand behind every comment I’ve made and unlike you, I substantiated every comment I was challenged on.

Since you claim to be accomplished and academics, sports and business, I’m asking you to list those accomplishments, just like others asked me.

I guess the difference is that I have the strength of character to answer and address those challenges, whereas you choose to hide behind anonymity

I guess that tells you all you need to know
Okie dokie name dropper

Frankly, I don’t give a damn if a poster is a janitor or CEO; only interested in opinions expressed about Notre Dame football and basketball. Relative accomplishments in academia or business have little to nothing to do with a posters knowledge of ND sports and the value of their comments. Let’s talk ND sports!

We all know anyone who brays much as he does feels very insecure about himself and needs to pump his ego up to feel better. Very sad.
You continue to make morons look like geniuses in comparison to yourself

Frankly, I don’t give a damn if a poster is a janitor or CEO; only interested in opinions expressed about Notre Dame football and basketball. Relative accomplishments in academia or business have little to nothing to do with a posters knowledge of ND sports and the value of their comments. Let’s talk ND sports!
Agreed

Good post. But I think Golson5 feels left out because you didn't give homeless folks a pass as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT