ADVERTISEMENT

In Elko I trust !!! The season is not over yet !!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Elko has the defense playing much better as I expected. And the bonus is that with great coaches their players improve from game to game. Jerry Tillery--improved ! Daelin Hayes-- a future allAmerican ! Jay Hayes-- Bad attitude--- reminds me of Fred "the Hammer" Williamson from the 70's !
Andrew Trumbetti---improved ! Tevon Coney--stud needs to play more !
Nyles Morgan--improved ! Shawn Crawford---stud ! Nick Watkins--improved ! Devin Studstill ---improved ! Lord Byron the Hawain !!--future AllAmerican !! brought in by the RainMkaer--Brian Polian ! (he can't coach a lick on special teams but he is one helluva recruiter !! Nick Coleman--improved !! Drue Tranquill--stud---Harrison Smith clone !! Kurt Hinish--Fram boy strength with a heart of a Lion !!
Coach Elko has proven himself in the first two games and will have more say from the Powers that be !!
He will have the defense ready for USC !! Payback time !! I look for great leadership from Brandon Wimbush as he will rise from the ashes and tear Boston college apart !! Dexter Williams is going to be reminding us all of Barry Sanders in the coming weeks.

The offense is full of Nietsche like Supermen !! They were not coached properly for Georgia !! But the Irish fans are angry and will run Kelly out of town like Frankenstein if he does not come to his senses and just loosen up and let the players play !!
Boston College will play us physical and tough but our players are far too talented and angry to lose !! Hopefully our Oline got their feelings hurt real bad and come out with an allconsuming Veangence !!!

This Saturday all the Kelly lovers and haters will feel the Joy of Victory together as one Mighty fist smashing a smug Georgia fans face !! Notre Dame 28 boston College 15 !

Last edited:
ND could beat BC 100-0 the board will not care untill the team beats a top level opponent (USC, Stanford or Miami). Oh and rivalerly game or not if ND can only squeeze out a 13 point victory this board will meltdown.

Reactions: 88ND and Bodizephax
Elko has the defense playing much better as I expected. And the bonus is that with great coaches their players improve from game to game. Jerry Tillery--improved ! Daelin Hayes-- a future allAmerican ! Jay Hayes-- Bad attitude--- reminds me of Fred "the Hammer" Williamson from the 70's !
Nyles Morgan--improved ! Shawn Crawford---stud ! Nick Watkins--improved ! Devin Studstill ---improved ! Lord Byron the Hawain !!--future AllAmerican !! brought in by the RainMkaer--Brian Polian ! (he can't coach a lick on special teams but he is one helluva recruiter !! Nick Coleman--improved !! Drue Tranquill--stud---Harrison Smith clone !! Kurt Hinish--Fram boy strength with a heart of a Lion !!
Coach Elko has proven himself in the first two games and will have more say from the Powers that be !!
He will have the defense ready for USC !! Payback time !! I look for great leadership from Brandon Wimbush as he will rise from the ashes and tear Boston college apart !! Dexter Williams is going to be reminding us all of Barry Sanders in the coming weeks.

The offense is full of Nietsche like Supermen !! They were not coached properly for Georgia !! But the Irish fans are angry and will run Kelly out of town like Frankenstein if he does not come to his senses and just loosen up and let the players play !!
Boston College will play us physical and tough but our players are far too talented and angry to lose !! Hopefully our Oline got their feelings hurt real bad and come out with an allconsuming Veangence !!!

This Saturday all the Kelly lovers and haters will feel the Joy of Victory together as one Mighty fist smashing a smug Georgia fans face !! Notre Dame 28 boston College 15 !

Bodie. what meds do you take?

I like your enthusiasm and optimism.

I can see just about everything you wrote minus the Barry Sanders. Nobody and I mean nobody will ever remind me of that guy. He made perennial All Pro's and hall of famers look very ordinary trying to tackle him. That takes something extra special plus some.

Reactions: Bodizephax
QUOTE="scubastevefl, post: 2102058, member: 6928"]ND could beat BC 100-0 the board will not care untill the team beats a top level opponent (USC, Stanford or Miami). Oh and rivalerly game or not if ND can only squeeze out a 13 point victory this board will meltdown.[/QUOTE]

One game at a time ! Elko has got this ! Trust me !

The sad thing is the team, parents, and current recruits read these message boards. Eric Hansen talked about it in the first third of last nights SportsBeat 9-14-17. He said the team was surprised over the lack of faith expressed by the fanbase. I think last year was the final straw that broke many people's back. Hansen also talked to a mother of a freshman player who wanted to know, What's wrong with the ND fanbase? They meltdown over a 1 point home loss to the 15 ranked team in the land?

The sad thing is the team, parents, and current recruits read these message boards.

This board is quite tame compared to some others. There is one so-called ND board where nothing positive about ND is ever said.

Reactions: Pennick44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT