ADVERTISEMENT

Football I'm back and getting back up to speed, here to help

Eric Hansen

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Hey guys/gals.

I'm back this week and properly caffeinated after being gone most of June. Tyler is gone this week and will be back next week, then has some more time later in the month. Thanks for this patience as we get a chance to spend family time and get recharged. We will keep the content flowing, and I hope you'll find it to be quality content and not just summer "filler."

A few of things I wanted to share:

► I'm just getting up to speed myself on the new website design, that was engineers across network by Rivals/Yahoo Sports. The unveiling was during some vacation time for me. I do know there are or will be some fixes and tweaks ahead. Tyler is more adept at me in putting those into motion, but if you have questions and concerns, I can at least collate them until he pops back in next week. We will also have some control in the future to do some customizing of the look and format of our own pages.

► I will be having a live chat this week at noon EDT on Wednesday.

► I will be doing a Football Never Sleeps Show sometime this week with former Notre Dame offensive lineman Bob Morton. I'll have more details later this afternoon as to when this week we'll do it. We do plan to settle back into a more regular schedule with the show, as in its normal Monday night 7 ET time slot, once training camp starts at the end of July.

► I tried to pop in on the message board from time to time during vacation, but I am guessing I missed some of the messages/questions you all had for me specifically. If you could pose them to me here, I'll be happy to revisit them.

► The really nuanced recruiting questions may have to wait for Tyler, but I have gotten up to speed quickly, and there's not a ton of moving parts as it retains to the 2025 class. Lots going on in the 2026 cycle in terms of the staff strengthening relationships with its top targets.

Thanks again for being here. I appreciate you all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News