ADVERTISEMENT

If Syracuse shows up...

Top teams left to play:
Stanford
Syracuse

Wouldn’t have guessed that before the season

I am always hesitant to write off team is with as much talent as US C and Florida State, regardless of how they’ve looked on the field. To me, that much talent always gives them the opportunity to explode in any given game.

And as the poster above said, writing off navy seems like a mistake as well.

which I think they could (-21) Dabo Swinney will likely kick himself harder than any Clemson fan would want to and Kelly Bryant will be secretly laughing his azz off.

We should be pulling for Cuse in a huge way this weekend in order to help our SOS, but man this would be the cherry on top.

Cuse won’t have the ‘blindside’ factor going for it.
And if ND makes the playoffs, I want Bama, tOSU, Clemson, and or UGA waiting. No taking the easy road hoping another team clears the way.
No playoffs, then Auburn or UW would be a choice for opponent.

As of Saturday, Dabo thought he had an experienced QB and a 5 star freshman. Today he has a 5 star freshman that has never started a game and a back-up that has no experience at all. If things start to go wrong for Clemson, you know everyone in and around that program is going to hold their breath. And I am not suggesting the decks be cleared, I am suggesting that we want Syracuse undefeated when we play them. Imagine that, us in our pinstripes at Yankee Stadium and a match-up of undefeated ND/Cuse. That would be pretty awesome drama.

Reactions: tbonesays
TL is a special talent. Bryant realized this.

Last edited:
I am always hesitant to write off team is with as much talent as US C and Florida State, regardless of how they’ve looked on the field. To me, that much talent always gives them the opportunity to explode in any given game.

And as the poster above said, writing off navy seems like a mistake as well.

Don’t recall writing them off. They’re not one of our two toughest games left though

Midnight is about to chime for our orange Cinderella.

-968bf48e66c23391.JPG

Ummmmm...... I picked this as my upset of the week and took the 21. I don't like posting about a game I have bet on before it is over, but dammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn..

Reactions: notredamerises23
Classic deer in headlights by SYR. Let's hope they extend us the same courtesy

Nice comeback by Clemson behind their former 3rd-string QB. Was hoping Syracuse could pull it out. They have a decent team and a pretty good defense. But their D got tired out in the 2nd half.

Clemson manhandled Syracuse on both lines in the second half. Syracuse needed one more play on its own or one more mistake by the Tigers to pull it off.

An Orange win would’ve improved our playoff chances. Damn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT