ADVERTISEMENT

If ND couldn’t beat NIU, what is the

Very reasonable. ND lost to Marshall and Stanford in 2022. Then they turned around and beat Clemson by 3 TD’s. Clemson finished #7 in the final playoff poll.

The OL was better in 2022 but the QB is better in 2024. The defense is also better in 2024.

I’ll bet the playoff teams won’t have suffered as bad a loss as ND did to NI. Which of course will mean a comparably better resume…as ND will probably not have SOS in its favor.

I guess there is some chance ND the table while others have 2 losses. Then it can get interesting.

I’ll bet the playoff teams won’t have suffered as bad a loss as ND did to NI. Which of course will mean a comparably better resume…as ND will probably not have SOS in its favor.

I guess there is some chance ND the table while others have 2 losses. Then it can get interesting.
ND’s only hope is to win out and hope NIU wins or is runner up in the MAC. I live in Ohio and most have thought since early summer the MAC would be decided by Toledo, NIU, BGSU, and Miami. Miami of OH has disappointed thus far but they could still get on track in the MAC, Chuck Martin has led them pretty well. As of now I’d put my money on Toledo or NIU.

Reactions: banmate6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT